Majora's Mask N3DS LL (Japanese) preordered from Amazon.co.jp
Monster Hunter N3DS XL (USA) preordered from Gamestop (SOLD)
I was planning on keeping the JPN MM N3DSLL, but decided to import the smaller N3DS instead. I am not looking to profit much off of these or at all as I already have the N3DS I want now, but still have these preordered. The MM LL from Japan will cost some more due to shipment forwarding from Tenso and then from me, but still likely cheaper than ebay prices. I'm not betting many on here want to import a Japanese N3DS so I will probably have to cancel this order.
The US Monster hunter N3DS XL is preordered from Gamestop.com with their cheapest shipping ($10), so maybe a bit slow. But again the cost of the console+tax+shipping+shipping from me is likely to be far less than ebay, you just won't get it on release.
Also have: Fair offers will be considered. Basically what are these going for on ebay and cut some off of that price.
- Persona 4 Golden Solid Gold Edition (Sealed) [plastic may have some wear on it and slight bump on corner(s)] PM offers for it shipped
- Ni No Kuni Wizards Edition (Sealed with code(s), German version, has english book) PM offers for it shipped
- NI No Kuni LE Guide with Code (Sealed) Slightly bent due to shipping. Will include if offer for Wizards edition is fair.
- Star Trek Into Darkness Amazon Edition with Phaser (Sealed)
- $50 PSN credit: $46 paypal for code
32 gb Touchpad, sealed. Still in the box HP sent it in. I am really unsure of what these go for, but I'd be willing to sell it for fairly cheap to take it off my hands.
Typically lower feedback ships first, but I am willing to work with you a bit, unless you have very little feedback or no feedback selling physical items.