Coupon(Won't update ;_
Coupon with instructions(Will not update):
Full Coupon you whiners : P(It won't update)
6 coupon pack by whymustiregister(4/24):
- Using it on a B2G1 Free sale is EXTREMELY YMMV. The computer won't allow to premade promos to happen at the same time. In order to get it to work, the cashier would need to to the 10% manually.(not likely to happen)
- Not valid on consoles, as stated in the coupon notes.
- I doubt it's pricematchable since someone asked this in the last thread I figured I'd add this in.
- It no longer works on new games
- It stacks with Edge on used games/accessories
- No it doesn't stack with other coupons. Unless your cashier is very nice. And stupid. Again, it would need to be done manually to have 2 promos/coupons.
- I can forward the e-mail to you if you'd like me to for some reason.
- The Address on the coupon is for the Corporate Headquarters
- This will not work with bundles
- It does not work with pre-orders Period.
- When you print the coupon, it is suggested to cut it so the non-Gamestop URL is gone. We don't want to raise suspicions now. They may not like seeing Imageshack's URL in the corner or something.
- If you're buying online, CAG16 is a better deal. Use that with your EDGE card number and SAVER to get a much better deal.
Edited by lwelyk, 04 June 2009 - 05:27 PM.