- - - - -

arrrgy no new cagcast

#1 ItchyD   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   79 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:59 AM

CheapyD it's Monday morning where's my podcast?!? Now I'm going to work!!

#2 Marconi88   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Marconi88

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:45 AM

Isn't Cheapy on vacation this week?

#3 Fahd   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   399 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:58 AM

Isn't Cheapy on vacation this week?

Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.

#4 shipwreck   CAG Reviews Editor Super Moderators   7509 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago   Has been playing Dying Light
PS4

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:15 PM

Yeah, he is. Wombat and Shipwreck going to do anything? Think I remember them saying they would.

We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.
"Red-Headed Pain In The Ass" - Wombat
Posted Image

#5 SteveDaWonder   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   618 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

SteveDaWonder

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:22 PM

Well I hope things work out for the best.
Posted Image

#6 Ivanhoe   CagMaster CAGiversary!   1795 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

#7 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2311 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:58 PM

If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about

#8 cdrober   Too many games & too little time. CAGiversary!   788 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:04 PM

If you would all like I can post something that has no basis in fact and that will intentionally anger one segment of the gaming population, for everyone to chat about

Sounds good Wombat!!!! While you are at it I think you should run for Gov'na of NY or something too, that would give us alot to talk about then we can all make signs and picket the current Gov'na's Mansion or something..

#9 sdp   Social Hermit CAGiversary!   296 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:37 PM

If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.

#10 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2311 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:43 PM

If cheapy let go of his ego and let someone else do the CagCast then we could have had a Wombat/Shipwreck show.

Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out

#11 StinkyCheese   What? CAGiversary!   1087 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

StinkyCheese

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:16 PM

Ship and I still want to do something this week, it all depends on how my week turns out

To late! Ship said it, and he cant un-say it :bouncy:
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#12 I Am ProZac   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   204 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

I Am ProZac

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:28 PM

Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.
"It is not enough to succeed; Others must fail."

#13 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2311 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Please do, as this is the best part of the CAGcast anyway. It'll be like we didn't even miss a week.

OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2

#14 StinkyCheese   What? CAGiversary!   1087 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

StinkyCheese

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:46 PM

:rofl:
[URL="http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/blog.php?b=3041#comments"][/URL]

#15 blackmilk   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   38 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

blackmilk

Posted 25 August 2008 - 06:30 PM

I'm arrrgy too, I forgot that there wouldn't be a cagcast this week and kept checking the feed.. but now I remember.. guess I'll have to wait for foreplay.

#16 ecmazza   CAG, where is my wallet? CAGiversary!   280 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 25 August 2008 - 08:27 PM

OK here goes nothing...

I am highly looking forward to Fable 2's release this week, I am 100% certain that this will be a better FPS then Resistance 2

WHAT!!! OMFG, Wombat you are such the lozers1!33! How could you say that!?!? Fable Too is teh crap compared to Ki11zon3 2, which will be the best JRPG evar!
My BLOG: www.christianspicer.com (stand-up stuff, video game thoughts, random-awesome stuff)
Me on MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/christianspicercomedy
Me on FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook....christianspicer
Me on Twitter: www.twitter.com/spicer
Me on YouTube: www.youtube.com/christianspicer
Posted Image

#17 Panther1484   Hail to Pitt! CAGiversary!   371 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Panther1484

Posted 25 August 2008 - 09:16 PM

OK here goes nothing...

Oh yeah? I bet Resistance 2 Pub Games will push it over Fable 2 and its user generated content...

;)

#18 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:18 AM

We'll be doing something later in the week. The plan right now is for Foreplay to come out around Wednesday and for Wombat and I to do a show sometime after that.

Will the show be a bit more explicit that Foreplay? Pretty please? A few F-Bombs wouldn't hurt would they?

#19 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

I think you should also include in this post irrational and outragious opinions on games most people like but having th eballs to say that they are shit. For example. You can say "Halo wars? Who cares? Gimme halo 4 or Fuck off" (Off said with NY accent). Or say "Castle Crashers? Isn't that a game made by a buncha kids in a garage in the 'burbs? It has GOT to be garbage in that case". I would pay money to hear that even if it isn't true. Just remember what Jonah J Jameson said in Spiderman the movie.

#20 raistlin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   191 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2008 - 02:41 AM

Hmm...I can't deny I'm disappointed. If this were Stern knowing he was gonna be on vacation, he would have at least put together some cool collection of favorite parts from shows or something.

Actually I don't recall Howard Stern ever taking a vacation. Definetly not after just 131 shows. Ah well, I guess all we can do is wait until next week unless Wombat decides to step up to the plate tonight.

#21 Cao Cao   Spoooooooky CAGiversary!   2996 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 August 2008 - 10:40 PM

The Captain Rainbow Japanese release extravaganza show?

#22 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:22 AM

This is getting unbearable... Time to go back on the smack (Takes a spoon with "product" and places a Zippo underneath it)

#23 E*Master   Cross Border Gamer CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 7.8 Years Ago  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:23 AM

Is anyone interested in doing a Withdrawl cast by Friday nite? I got the equipment and if u do too holla.

#24 Chronis   Enjoys mediocre games that you hate CAGiversary!   3050 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Posted 27 August 2008 - 12:40 AM

I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go!

11317.png

#25 XTommyDonX   Tommy D CAGiversary!   331 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

XTommyDonX

Posted 27 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

I don't think we need a CAGcast this week. What we need is.....

THE WOMBAT SHOW! I mean, it's the place to go for all your video game info. Wombat is funny, smart, and free! Oh yeah, and no CheapyD. The Wombat Show will be the place to go!

And yes, there's also CheapyD.... whateva (lol)
The Wombat Show is the place to go!

#26 tsg2005   Gamer CAGiversary!   279 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2008 - 07:45 AM

old topic, same story.

once again, no foreplay or cagcast for awhile and once again the hosts dont tell us when we'll get it or why it hasnt been up. sry if i sound like an ass, but these podcasts being completely random when they are released is really annoying. the least u could do is tell us when we can expect them.

#27 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2311 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:10 AM

CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled

#28 CouRageouS   Rootbeer=Superwater CAGiversary!   6848 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 05 September 2008 - 10:17 AM

Yea but us Premium members already have it and have already been bitching about the latest episode in the Premium Forums.
Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Doomed  

Posted 06 September 2008 - 01:07 AM

Had I known that deal was for a limited time, I would have signed up on Fuck Fuck day. :bomb:

sig.gif

#30 Smallville123   CAGetmedown! CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Smallville123

Posted 06 September 2008 - 03:19 AM

CAGcast will be out on Monday as usually scheduled

Thank you....i needs my cagcast fix.
Insert clever line here......