If by some off chance you really were not satisfied by all the new game offerings that will be coming out this very day, then go ahead and snatch up the free to play MMO, Angel Love Online. It's located on the Japanese PS Store, so as you've guess, it'll be entirely in Japanese. Won't it be fun playing an MMO where you can't understand a single thing or person? Sounds like a funny situation to be in, so why not try it out over the weekend.
The game file is roughly about 1GB, so it won't take up too much space. If you need any help with setting up a QID to use in the game, we've got a mini-guide to help get you set up. That's posted after the break.
All right, when you first boot up the game you'll notice it'll take you to a sign-in page. Hit the pink button in the upper right corner of the screen and you'll be brought to a Seven Step account set up. We'll list out the steps below:
Now that your account is ready, you'll want to get started. This is what you do:
- Step 1: It says "Mail Address," so write down your e-mail address in both boxes and hit the orange button.
- Step 2 & 3: Just hit the orange button.
- Step 4: Check your e-mail for a code. It should be easy to spot. In the first box, write your e-mail again, and write the code in the second box.
- Step 5: Write your personal info in this order: ID you want, gender M(left)/F(right), password (twice), DoB (Yr, Month, Day), skip next box, then verify the numbers in the picture. hit the orange button again.
- Step 6: Press orange button.
- Step 7: Press only blue button. Done.
Now ... how to play? That's something you'll have to experiment with. Good luck and have fun.
- Hit circle and download the new content that appears. After that adjust the screen size if you like, then hit circle again. Hit circle again to confirm the license agreement.
- Enter your ID and password. Hit circle.
- On next screen, just hit circle again. Then on the next one, on the brown box to the far right, go to the second option to create a character. Just experiment with the options, then hit the arrow "pointing right" located at the bottom.
- Just enter a name for your character at the first option. The rest are just other trivial items like birth date, (something), and blood type. Hit the check mark.
- Go back to the first option on the brown box and viola you'll start your game!
Angel Love Online - The Free MMO on the Japanese PS Store
Old Fashioned Pizza Lawyer
CAGiversary! 58837 Posts Joined 11.8 Years Ago
Has been playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth 3DS
Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:40 PM
You read it. You can't unread it.
PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki
Drakes Deception CAGiversary! 1718 Posts Joined 7.6 Years Ago
Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:49 PM
Edited by JMEPO, 25 September 2008 - 10:18 PM.
OMFG PINKU CAGiversary! 2939 Posts Joined 10.3 Years Ago
Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:26 PM
Which is a shame, because there is an english pc release (Angels Online, I think?)
Piw Piw Masta! CAGiversary! 1149 Posts Joined 9.4 Years Ago
Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:38 PM
If you want to use the ps3 controller...here's a bit of what I now know, think of it like an old school diablo game:
R1 - moves to the area where your cursor is positioned can also be used to auto attack an enemy or talk to a npc.
Left analog stick - moves your character around manually
Right analog stick - moves the in-game cursor
triangle - brings up options/inventory , items bar etc
circle - select,accept,use.
pressing L3 - makes you sit/stand
pressing R3 - i think it takes a screenshot and is saved into you photo album
Brotherhood of Darkness CAGiversary! 1542 Posts Joined 10.8 Years Ago
Posted 26 September 2008 - 08:46 AM