- - - - -

Why is CAGcast so late these days?

#1 criticalkare   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   16 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

criticalkare

Posted 20 December 2008 - 07:43 PM

They used to release it every monday or wednesday, are they done making podcast?

#2 marcl  

Posted 20 December 2008 - 08:16 PM

Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 soccerstud652   J-E-T-S JETSJETSJETS CAGiversary!   3060 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

soccerstud652

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:07 PM

Other than the fact that both the hosts have full time jobs (well Wombat does anyway ;) ), I'd guess there is no sponsor paying the show, so there is no literal need to be punctual.
My eBay link.
I am PayPal verified and have 100% feedback since June 2004.

#4 Wombat   CAGcast or nothin CAGiversary!   2313 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:16 PM

we missed one week, relax we'll be back

#5 Blackout   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   5172 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:18 PM

Cheapy's got a coke addiction.

#6 DaftPunkFan37   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   850 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

DaftPunkFan37

Posted 20 December 2008 - 10:29 PM

Wombat is watching Silverado non-stop and Cheapy is playing too much Saints Row 2 to record the CAGcast

In all seriousness, stop bashing Cheapy and Wombat! Unlike most of us, they have other things they have to do to make a living (Cheapy has a kid and so does Wombat, along with a fulltime job), so it's understandable that they might have to delay the podcast or cancel a show to do those things. It's unfortunate that as a result, people were refusing to vote for them for the Podcast Awards or give donations to Child's Play (Although probably most of it was joking, not all of it was). While I do also dislike the erraticness of the release dates of the CAGcast in the past 2 months, I accept it, especially since they usually give a decent excuse and usually on the show before..
the mau5 sounds like thisssssssss
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#7 Chase   $ CAGiversary!   7628 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

criticalkare, it's the holidays, and one of the busiest times of the year. LAN Party and Retronauts also have not put out a new episode this week due to the holiday chaos. Things happen. It's understandable that Cheapy and Wombat would attend to higher priorities first.

#8 shadowrep   Distant... CAGiversary!   141 Posts   Joined 8.0 Years Ago  

shadowrep

Posted 20 December 2008 - 11:34 PM

its the holidays, everyone is busy

#9 criticalkare   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   16 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

criticalkare

Posted 21 December 2008 - 12:25 AM

lol.. okay

#10 muncle   Proud Filipino! CAGiversary!   457 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:36 AM

Cheapy's got a coke addiction.

Just as I expected...
Gamertag : Plus Forty Four
Posted Image

#11 konatachan   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   27 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

konatachan

Posted 21 December 2008 - 01:58 AM

Just as I expected...

More like Marijuana.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#12 zedrein   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   19 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 December 2008 - 03:25 AM

Wombat is watching Silverado non-stop and Cheapy is playing too much Saints Row 2 to record the CAGcast

In all seriousness, stop bashing Cheapy and Wombat! Unlike most of us, they have other things they have to do to make a living (Cheapy has a kid and so does Wombat, along with a fulltime job), so it's understandable that they might have to delay the podcast or cancel a show to do those things. It's unfortunate that as a result, people were refusing to vote for them for the Podcast Awards or give donations to Child's Play (Although probably most of it was joking, not all of it was)...

Cheapy, is that you?

#13 Ivanhoe   CagMaster CAGiversary!   1795 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2009 - 02:31 AM

Late again!!

#14 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17025 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
PS4

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:48 AM

It's not late again...its coming Wednesday morning...that's our new time.

#15 bmachine   somewhat damaged CAGiversary!   5579 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 06 January 2009 - 05:59 AM

Late again!!

You should write a letter to the manager and ask for your money back. :roll:

Posted Image
VGH#78: Forking Paths is now available
on iTunes, the Zune Marketplace and from http://vghangover.com.

Spoiler

#16 thenexus6   more human than human CAGiversary!   1906 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

thenexus6

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

Lay off them honestly they are normally pretty good with release dates. So they take a week or two off every once in a while.

They are busy guys. I look forward to the next show.

Blade_Runner_2-1.jpg

752870.png

I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.
https://twitter.com/saunderscowie

#17 DaftPunkFan37   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   850 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

DaftPunkFan37

Posted 07 January 2009 - 05:00 PM

Cheapy, is that you?

Curses, how did you know?
the mau5 sounds like thisssssssss
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Smallville123   CAGetmedown! CAGiversary!   586 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Smallville123

Posted 08 January 2009 - 02:37 PM

Maybe it's because these guys are REAL PEOPLE! Come on with how much stuff these guys have going on i'm surprised they still make time for a weekly show.
Insert clever line here......