Please make sure your collection, wish list, and trade list are up-to-date to best make use of the Marketplace.
Features now online:
- Buy, sell and trade games with fellow CAGs - 100% FREE
- Get matched up automatically with buyers/traders/sellers with priority given to those marked as friends (or friends of friends) and those with high feedback
- Easily list your available games for trade only, buy only at a specific prices, or consider all offers
- Chat in real time with users while trading; conversations will be saved
- Browse a user's trade & wish lists while making trade proposals
- Edit game trading status/info directly from your collection pages
- Marketplace availability appears on CAG game info pages for maximum exposure (example)
- Integrated feedback system (previous CAG feedback will be imported)
- Store multiple shipping addresses and preferred PayPal address
Features coming soon:
- Compare new prices, used prices, trade-in values (even Goozex) from most Marketplace pages
- Further Marketplace integration with other parts of CAG
- PM notifications not yet live (will be fixed tomorrow)
- When prompting a user to enter their address for the 1st time an error occurs. Use this link as a temporary workaround.
- User link not working under "Most Wanted"
- No way to cancel an initiated trade
- False warning: "You already have an offer pending to this user, submitting a new one will overwrite your existing offer."
Cheapest - CAG Marketplace prices not current Retailer prices not current
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on this early version of the CAG Marketplace!
Would you like to join the beta? Here are a few codes:
Edited by CheapyD, 15 December 2009 - 07:42 AM.