- - - - -

Wii Waa

#1 WaTony   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 30 December 2009 - 11:53 PM

http://www.zoinkgames.com/wiiwaa/

Any chance this will be a hit?

#2 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7084 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:07 AM

I won't lie, this looks kind of neat.

PaulManda.png

#3 Nebenator   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1044 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 12:30 AM

This possibly could be a hit. And this possibly could be the first Wiimote addon that isn't white plastic.

#4 Vinny   Bang, bang... pew... CAGiversary!   20092 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:10 AM

I was going to laugh and make some random joke about this appealing half of the Wii's diaper wearing base (the young half) during the initial seconds but... I'll admit, the game looks very creative.

Currently playing: 

:ps4: Rocket League - :D

:ps4: Last of Us Remastered - :applause:

fyreboltx.png

║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#5 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37483 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:21 AM

You know, I was in a similar situation - Ready to make fun of it, then suddenly, I was like "Ohh, okay".

It could potentially be a huge hit. This is one of those ideas that a developer sees, slaps themselves on the forehead and wonder why they never thought of that. Honestly, it's a pretty easy way for kids to control a game, and if it works out, it could potentially be a hit.

I dread phone calls asking if we "got any of that Wii Waa in stock".

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#6 Z_meista   The Paragon CAGiversary!   946 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

Z_meista

Posted 31 December 2009 - 02:55 AM

Looks promising.

#7 utopianmachine   Deal Ninja CAGiversary!   9969 Posts   Joined 9.1 Years Ago  

utopianmachine

Posted 31 December 2009 - 04:05 PM

That's a really creative concept, and a great way for kids to get into gaming. Honestly, though, it looks creative enough to make me wonder why it isn't just a regular game, but the whole stuffed animal addition seems really novel.