We just reached a few pretty nice milestones: the CAG community has added over 1,000,000 games to their user collections, 168,000 games to their wish lists and 40,000 items are available for sale or trade on the CAG Marketplace. If you haven't checked out these features, do it now!
CAG Marketplace open beta is now available to anyone with a CAG account. Access is available through the main navigation bar at the top of every page.
Features now online:
- Buy, sell and trade games with fellow CAGs - 100% FREE
- Get matched up automatically with buyers/traders/sellers with priority given to those marked as friends (or friends of friends) and those with high feedback
- Easily list your available games for trade only, for sale at a specific prices, or consider all offers
- Compare retailer new prices, used prices, and trade-in values from most Marketplace pages
- Chat in real time with users while trading; conversations will be saved
- Browse a user's trade & wish lists while making trade proposals
- Edit game trading status/info directly from your collection pages
- Marketplace availability appears on CAG game info pages for maximum exposure (example)
- Integrated feedback system (previous CAG feedback will be imported)
- Store multiple shipping addresses and preferred PayPal address
- Further Marketplace integration with other parts of CAG
- Combined Collection and Trade List page
- Browse by platform, price, and more
- Add Available for Sale/Trade filter in My Matches
I'm looking forward to hearing your feedback on this early version of the CAG Marketplace!
Lots of changes today, including:
- Notification under the CAG logo when there are trades that require your attention.
- A speech bubble icon now denotes a trade that has been updated since you last viewed it.
- Trades that have recently been updated (or had messages posted to) will automatically be brought out of the archive regardless of status.
- Trades that have been accepted can now be cancelled, providing no items have been sent.
- A PM reminder will be sent to a user who hasn't responded to an offer for 3 days.
- Trade offers that haven't been responded to will be cancelled after 7 days.
- Inactive trades that are 30 days old will automatically have their status resolved and be moved to the archive. (Based on the previous status of the trade, and whether or not items have been sent/received.)
- A PM reminder will be sent if a user hasn't left feedback within 7 days of the end of the trade.
Tomorrow, we'll be adding:
- Price suggestion, when making an offer on a game.
- Mod escalation, users can ask to have a mod intervene in a trade. (Mods will be able to participate in the trade chat.)
- New payment methods.
Edited by CheapyD, 28 June 2011 - 03:11 PM.