I'm looking to sell my Logitech G15 LED Keyboard. I've had it for about 6-7 months, but have not used it heavily since my gaming is almost all done on a Belkin Speedpad. The item works perfectly with no technical issues, and have little to no blemishes. I clean/vacuum it once every couple of months or so, and will do so again before I ship out. I'm looking to make the desk a little more simple.
I do not have the original box, but will ship with considerable protection so that the product isn't damaged in any way.
The keyboard comes with a wrist pad and CD. The wrist pad will be included but I have to look for the CD.
Would like Paypal, but will consider trading for Wii/PS3/PC games and accessories. All reasonable offers will be considered.
I only have one trade here with positive results, but have strictly positive feedback at NeoGAF buy/sell and on ebay. Feedback will be provided upon request.
Would like to keep it to continental US, but shipping to other territories will be considered. Product will go out UPS/FedEx.
Pictures available upon request; I'll try to post some regardless when I get home.
Thanks for looking!
Some feature sets from Wikipedia:
- Ability to create hotkeys
- Ability to create macros without use of the included "Keyboard Profiler" application (e.g., while in a game)
- Ability to disable the Windows key with a switch on the keyboard
- Ability to display currently playing media on the LCD panel (For use with Windows Media Player, iTunes etc.)
- Keys backlit by blue (orange on revised version) LEDs with 2 brightness settings which can be turned on or off with the touch of a button.
- LCD has white (orange on revised version) OEL backlight.
- Media and volume control buttons.
- Built in USB 1.1 Hub, with 2 external USB ports located on the back of the device. Note: These ports are not powered separately, so some flash drives and such may not work.
- Folding LCD panel (for safe storage) (original version only - revised version does not fold)
- Cable routing beneath the case
- Ability to press more than 3 buttons at once.
- MiniLyrics G15 plugin
- Weather Plugin
- Trillian Plugin
- aMSN Plugin
- File Browser Plugin
- Bandwidth Monitor
- Computer Status Monitor
- Email monitor
- LCD studio and myLCD have built in support allowing the user to display various different statistics about the computer the keyboard is connected to
- Buggy; a virtual pet that bounces around the LCD screen
- LCDSirReal - a multipurpose plugin with CPU, memory and bandwidth usage and more