- - - - -

Free Stuff Friday - Jericho

#1 Gamewatcher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Gamewatcher

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

How does a supernatural first-person shooter sound? (Maybe better than a first porpoise shooter? Yeah, if you don't know what that means, you didn't read our April Fool's round-up!)

Anyway, we have Clive Barker's Jericho, a squad based shooter with a supernatural twist, as our weekly giveaway:

Posted Image

Enter here if you want this game or just want to show your support for free stuff (more entries could mean bigger prizes - not that there's anything wrong with this one!):

http://www.busygamer..._-_jericho.html

As usual, there's not quite a full week to enter. Get your post in by 5p Pacific on Thursday, April 8.

Good luck!

-=Gamewatcher @ BusyGamerNation.com

#2 aznboovie   USMC CAGiversary!   287 Posts   Joined 6.0 Years Ago  

aznboovie

Posted 02 April 2010 - 08:08 AM

thank OP, entered.

#3 Revixe06   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   902 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:49 AM

Entered. Thanks for giving us a chance to win!
Revixe06.png

#4 SelmaBlair   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   444 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

SelmaBlair

Posted 02 April 2010 - 11:51 AM

I was going to enter but I've already played it so I'll give someone else a chance to win. It was a pretty decent game on 360.

#5 Foxtrot0245   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   108 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Foxtrot0245

Posted 02 April 2010 - 12:02 PM

I was going to enter but I've already played it so I'll give someone else a chance to win. It was a pretty decent game on 360.

Same here. Good luck to everyone that enters!
Posted Image

#6 BitLooter   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   564 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:05 PM

Good prize, but I won't be entering because I already have this game.

#7 Pointfourtyfour   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   4 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Pointfourtyfour

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:08 PM

Thanks OP, entered :D

#8 JJSP   Beyond economical repair. CAGiversary!   9861 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:10 PM

I was hoping this was the TV show. :(

Cause I'm sick of seeing ghosts, and I know how it's all gonna end

There's no triumph waiting, there's no sunset to ride off in

We all want to be great men, there's nothing romantic about it

I just want to know that I did all I could with what I was given

I just want to sell out my funeral.

I just want to be enough for everyone.

#9 kryptonic   Man, Myth and Legend CAGiversary!   1764 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:49 PM

Stupid question but I can't get media go to download the podcasts and I refuse to install itunes..... Suggestions?

#10 FFX2   The drunken one.... CAGiversary!   171 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 02 April 2010 - 06:57 PM

Entered thanks OP!

#11 preston181   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1075 Posts   Joined 6.3 Years Ago  

preston181

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:08 PM

I almost thought this was an April Fool's joke too. I figured by now people wouldn't even want this game even if they paid us to play it. Sorry, I didn't care for it too much.

#12 sublime90   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1158 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

sublime90

Posted 02 April 2010 - 07:53 PM

what the heck, why not. i entered
Posted Image
I was half cut, im not slippin man i slipped! - Max Payne

#13 Gamewatcher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Gamewatcher

Posted 04 April 2010 - 11:41 PM

Stupid question but I can't get media go to download the podcasts and I refuse to install itunes..... Suggestions?

You mean the podcast? You can snag the MP3s directly off our podcast page:

http://www.busygamernews.com/podcast/

We would love it if you'd use iTunes and rate us there, but understand if it's against your core as a human being. 8-)

#14 Devil May Cry   Witty remark CAGiversary!   2770 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Devil May Cry

Posted 05 April 2010 - 01:21 AM

Gave it a shot, hope I strike it rich!

2u1wxpj.jpg

I use Swagbucks to make $40 in Amazon credit a month, which is a free game in my eyes! Sign up using the embedded link above and be cheap with me!

Looking to build my Insomniac Games collection! All things Ratchet and Clank, Resistance, Spyro, and more!

#15 Gamewatcher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Gamewatcher

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:22 PM

C'mon, please enter and/or help spread the word. We have an A-list giveaway on deck for Friday, but want to be sure people are interested. Thanks!

#16 Unrestricted   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   14 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Unrestricted

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

site doesn't seem to be loading will try again in a few

#17 kryptonic   Man, Myth and Legend CAGiversary!   1764 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 06 April 2010 - 08:30 PM

You mean the podcast? You can snag the MP3s directly off our podcast page:

http://www.busygamernews.com/podcast/

We would love it if you'd use iTunes and rate us there, but understand if it's against your core as a human being. 8-)

Thanks for responding.... Worst case scenario, like you said, I can just download. You know us lazy gamers... we're always looking for something automated :P

#18 Gamewatcher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Gamewatcher

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:25 PM

Our provider took the server down for a couple hours Tuesday, but we're back up and running now. Last chance: Enter today!

Big giveaway to celebrate 6 months of our Busy Gamer Podcast tomorrow!!!

#19 Gamewatcher   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   556 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Gamewatcher

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:26 PM

All kinds of news breaking on our Busy Gamer News Facebook fan page, by the way. (Not the group.)

#20 CAiNiAC   ~Baby got Backlog~ CAGiversary!   3747 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:48 PM

All kinds of news breaking on our Busy Gamer News Facebook fan page, by the way. (Not the group.)

Nice, wasn't aware of the facebook version of you, fanned~

I guess i'm the ugliest one here and cainaiac is the sexiest, damn.

Hey i just realized canniac bruh has my post in his sig, nice!

cannniaiainiaiac

#21 sangredekrazy   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1005 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

sangredekrazy

Posted 08 April 2010 - 04:52 PM

Totally entered! Can't wait to see what the potential "A-list" giveaway is!