- - - - -

Monster Hunter Tri Speical Collecters Edition £49.99

#1 bagleyboy   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   34 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

bagleyboy

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:53 PM

Game recently knocked off £5 more off their Monster Hunter Tri Limited Edition bundle. Yes, the one in the amazing wooden box.

Comes with the Game, Classic controller pro, Wii Speak and a bust of one of the new monsters. Also, if you pre-order it before friday, you'll get a bust of Raithos added along for the ride. Did I metion it all comes in a wooden box? :P

http://www.game.co.u...-Pack/~r346855/

Go get it nao! :D

Edited by bagleyboy, 19 April 2010 - 03:54 PM.
Corrected how much game knocked off.

#2 John   Illusive Programmer CAGiversary!   2328 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
3DS

Posted 19 April 2010 - 03:55 PM

The Monster Hunter games are already in the deal stream by the way, just in case you were wondering why your submissions didn't get approved. (Here)

Adding an easier way for users to search the deal stream shortly.

#3 bagleyboy   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   34 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

bagleyboy

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:11 PM

The Monster Hunter games are already in the deal stream by the way, just in case you were wondering why your submissions didn't get approved. (Here)

Adding an easier way for users to search the deal stream shortly.

Ahhh, Thanks for that John. Though you do get that extra bust of Rathios from Game for the same price :P

#4 John   Illusive Programmer CAGiversary!   2328 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
3DS

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:13 PM

Oh, sorry - submit it again and I'll approve it for you.

I just added a deal stream search - if you type the name of the game in the submit field without a price or a link, it'll do a search instead of a deal submission. :)

#5 bagleyboy   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   34 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

bagleyboy

Posted 19 April 2010 - 04:21 PM

Re-submitted, and fantasic, the search function works like a dream, thanks John :D