E3 2010 Trailer:
Launch Date: October 3, 2010
Game Type: Party
Developer: Nd CUBE CO., Ltd.
Most video games require players to focus their attention on a screen. Now Nintendo brings the action into the living room with Wii Party, a game that changes the way people interact with other players. Featuring 13 different party game modes and 70+ minigames, Wii Party can be enjoyed by everyone in the family, regardless of age.
• Some of the 13 different party game modes take the fun out of the TV and into the living room. Players have to interact with one another in the real world to get the results they want in the game. Some House Party games include:
-Players place four Wii Remote™ controllers on a table. Each one emits a different animal noise. Players win the round by being the first to grab the controller that is making the sound of the animal shown on the TV.
- Players use Wii Remote controllers to play hide and go seek. One player asks the other players to leave the room and then hides all of the controllers around the living room. When the other players return, they have to find them.
• Wii Party features Mii™ characters in minigames in which up to four people can play together. Each player uses only the Wii Remote controller. Some of the party game modes are cooperative, such as “Balance Boat.” Others are competitive, such as “Board Game Island.”
• In Board Game Island mode, players help their Mii characters compete in more than 70 different minigames:
- Mii characters ride a rollercoaster while players try to shoot down floating balloons containing gifts.
- Players use their Wii Remote controllers to help Mii characters navigate a virtual game of tag.
Edited by ananag112, 05 October 2010 - 08:13 PM.