There are plushies that come with the limited edition. They include reusable scannable codes which can input the animal into your game. You scan them in on the cub select screen, on the far right. There's an orb you can select and you're supposed to hold the code 6-9 inches away.
You can either print the codes out, but loading them up on a laptop/cell phone works as well.
There were also one-use codes given away as pre-order incentives. These aren't scannable in the game, and are only listed here
Reusable Pet codes:
Each one of these codes unlocks the pet and a toy associated with that pet. There are multiple images for each pet, this is to give you the best chance for it to work and it may take multiple attempts.
- Black Panther (1 2 3) (from E3) (One image is of a Tiger but is for Panther)
- Royal Tiger (1) (from E3)
- Maltese Tiger (1 Combo Maltese Tiger and Giraffe)
- King Cheetah (1)
- African Leopard
Combo Maltese Tiger and Giraffe
Reusable Burger King Toy Codes:
- Elephant (1) - Fill the back with water and he shoots water out of his trunk when you squeeze his ear.
- Gorilla - Wind him up and he walks on all fours.
- Lion - Flip the switch and he roars when you press on his back.
- Monkey - Plush little cuddly toy
- Giraffe - Plush little cuddly toy.
- Bear (1) - Plush little cuddly toy.
- Black and red striped tiger - Gamestop
- Black and blue striped tiger - Walmart
- Black-Striped Gold Bengal Tiger - Amazon.com
- Bornean Clouded Leopard
- White Jaguar
- Siberian Tiger
- Saber-tooth Tiger
Thanks to for contributing scan pictures:
Going to add as many codes as possible, in the easiest of ways. If you have something to contribute, feel free.
The list of pre-order codes and unlockables I stole from wikipedia because I didn't want to retype it.
Edited by Ackis, 15 November 2010 - 03:23 PM.
Updated a few pics