- - - - -

DEAD - Bejeweled 3 (PC/MAC) $12.99 at Amazon.com (US)

#1 thunder2   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

thunder2

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:26 PM

*edit - Apparently it's Amazon's Video Games Deal of the Day, so it should be available for a while at least. But those have sold out in the past.*

It's $19.99 everywhere else including the PopCap Store and Steam.

Bejeweled 3 - $12.99
CD-ROM for Windows XP/Vista/7 and Mac OSX 10.5-10.6

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B0047SIUZI/

Posted Image

Special Offers and Product Promotions

• Free Standard Shipping (3-5 days) on this item from Amazon.com. Simply select Standard Shipping during checkout (no code required). Valid on qualifying items only. Here's how (restrictions apply)

Edited by thunder2, 12 January 2011 - 08:19 AM.

#2 Tenacious D   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   229 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Tenacious D

Posted 11 January 2011 - 12:58 PM

Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.

#3 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   18122 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:21 PM

Thanks OP, but after thinking about it, I'll wait. I wish Steam would match this price or there was someway to register a boxed copy on Steam.

You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.

#4 caltab   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1637 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:38 PM

I love the poker mode in this one and the adventure mode. Well worth 13 bucks.

#5 turls   Clouds: no, Sunshine: yes CAGiversary!   2124 Posts   Joined 11.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:09 PM

You can add it to Steam, but you won't get achievements and all that, so that's probably not what you're looking for.

You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.

#6 caltab   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1637 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:43 PM

You can add anything to Steam, of course he means an actual activation ability on Steam. After dealing with PopCap's previous activation schemes, I'll pass, until its free. Or cheap on Steam.

as far as I can tell this version of the game has no DRM. I've bought other popcap cd's were u had to activate them online and only had 5 uses. This one doesnt do that and Ive installed it on multiple computers with no problems.

#7 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   27297 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2011 - 10:55 PM

sure this will be on bigfishgames or another site like that soon enough
WOOOO I STINK

#8 chimpmeister   Hates gimmicks CAGiversary!   2680 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

chimpmeister

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:22 AM

sure this will be on bigfishgames or another site like that soon enough

I'll take a retail boxed version (at this price for sure) over a digital version anyday. In for 1 when I saw this deal on Amazon! Loved Bejeweled 2!

#9 loveangel   Master CAGiversary!   824 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

Posted 12 January 2011 - 04:52 AM

i love that , thanks op

Games My life..10.gif