I try to keep my stuff updated (not really), so check back from time to time if you want to. I won't bite.
Rules (read these first if you want to live - or at least get a response from me):
- I don't use Paypal. Bad experiences with scammers and losing money through them.
- Right now, all I can accept is Amazon gift cards, although I'll be looking into alternatives in case someone's not up for that.
- You're going to have to go first with me unless you have a ton of feedback, since I'm a pessimist and probably think you're going to rob me blind.
- Assume everything is complete unless otherwise noted. If you're still not sure, ask me.
- If you think I'm asking for too much for something, let me know and show me why (and don't just say something crazy like you saw someone selling it on Craigslist; with me, you don't run the risk of getting stabbed in the Wal-Mart parking lot). I like the feeling of helping someone get something they want, but I still have to make some money out of this.
- Everything comes from a smoke free home. Can't stand the stuff.
- I try to ship everything at cost. Lemme know where you live if you're interested in finding out what shipping costs for something (especially if it's large). This being said, I don't blame anyone who doesn't want to buy a console from me after finding out shipping's probably going to be $20+.
- I'll usually be willing to provide a small discount if you buy a lot of items at once and save me some trouble.
- I occasionally list some of these items on Amazon, so what I have might change without notice.
- If I don't respond to you within a couple of days, I likely just wasn't interested in what you had to offer. Don't take it personally, since I'm not good at turning people down. This is especially likely to happen if you offer me things I don't have on my want list. I know what I want, trust me.
Ask me if you have questions. Seriously, do it. I don't bite. I may not always respond quickly, but I don't bite. Worst thing I do is ignore people.
Pictures coming soon. Maybe. Or never. We'll see. It's been almost four years, though, so they're probably not coming. I can provide one on request, at least.
Thanks for looking - I appreciate it.