- - - - -

can't edit my list?

#1 Alaisiagae   The Corgi CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2011 - 04:00 PM

Sorry for my ignorance, I'm new to the site. I tried looking around for answers, but I couldn't find any. The problem is that I am making a list, but I am unable to edit it. I pressed enter, which had it submit changes. I can see my list (it is set to be private) but no options, it seems, to edit it (such as to add more games or to delete the list entirely). I kind of assumed I'd be able to edit my list and make changes....

Any one else have this problem? Is there an edit button that I'm not seeing?

I'm using Firefox with AdBlock+ and NoScript, but I have cheapassgamer, google, googleapis, and gstatic allowed to run (it seems I need this to run in order to have functionality for editing items in my collection (e.g. clicking the little icons to set rating, "beaten", "currently playing" and so forth). I even gave everything temporary permissions, but no "edit" button magically appeared.

Please help a new CAG out!

#2 Alaisiagae   The Corgi CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 12 July 2011 - 01:26 PM

Bump. C'mon, at least tell me if you are able to edit your lists. Then at least I would know it was a problem on my end.

#3 Alex121006   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   483 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

Alex121006

Posted 29 July 2011 - 09:59 PM

how do i delete a thread a created ?

#4 Alaisiagae   The Corgi CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:23 PM

a little bump, as the problem is still not resolved.

Would it help if I took screenshots?

#5 Jobbercho   Do a barrel roll! CAGiversary!   585 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:36 PM

Click the list you want to edit, on the right hand side there will be icons for editing, facebook, and twitter. Doesn't seem to be a way you can delete lists.
Posted Image

#6 Alaisiagae   The Corgi CAGiversary!   583 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 September 2011 - 09:35 PM

Click the list you want to edit, on the right hand side there will be icons for editing, facebook, and twitter. Doesn't seem to be a way you can delete lists.

OMG, I am so stupid. :facepalm:

I was looking for text that said something like "edit" on it, similar to how post editing is achieved. I totally ignored the big icons, since I have neither facebook nor twitter.

Thank you for pointing this out to me, I very much appreciate it. :bouncy: