- - - - -

B1G1 50% off, and free shipping: Vanquish, F3AR, Alice, NFS:HP, Nier, MORE. TRU.com

#1 mattcube64   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1388 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

mattcube64

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:06 AM

Here's a link:

http://www.toysrus.c...58&type=trigger

Lots of games and accessories there, and even some apparel.

No *screaming* good deals; but definitely a few gems.

I grabbed two copies of Vanquish for $31.xx shipped.

Good luck, all!

Edited by shrike4242, 24 June 2011 - 01:43 PM.

You should have went back and waved it in that chick's face.....and, waved the cash in her face, too!

I came here b/c I was sick of low trade-in prices.

#2 vincentgrey   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

vincentgrey

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:03 AM

Theres also Fear 3 and Alice 2. Both for the 360 only, which is lame.
Posted Image

#3 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6527 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:39 AM

I assume it's online only...

#4 Neg   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   94 Posts   Joined 11.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:48 AM

A few of these games were part of the toys r us fiasco. Would you get the $50 gift card if you got both of them?

#5 CaoPi   KOEI fan CAGiversary!   10100 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:57 AM

meh....

MY TRADE LIST ------ (pictures included)

#6 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:58 AM

I see 1 game I have been thinking about getting from them. Thanks for mentioning this, OP!

Has anyone found a coupon code? I'm searching google for 1. Would be nice to find a bonus to go with this free shipping.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#7 wilflare   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2077 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 07:17 AM

got 2 X Vanquish
Thanks OP!

sharing with my friend

#8 CheapAssHustla   Hustle..Hustle Hard CAGiversary!   6527 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

CheapAssHustla

Posted 24 June 2011 - 08:48 AM

Nothing for me.....

#9 Pinnacle   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   386 Posts   Joined 12.2 Years Ago  

Pinnacle

Posted 24 June 2011 - 10:50 AM

Vanquish is the best game on the 360 released in the last year and a half.

#10 AoA   Ace of Aces CAGiversary!   1101 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 11:43 AM

Thanks OP. A couple of things that I think, hmmmm..... maybe, nah.....
But it was fun to dream

#11 JaylisJayP   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4470 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Man, why is Toys R Us trying so hard to give FEAR 3 away? lol, the game just came out.

#12 Dark Rider   Looks Dashing CAGiversary!   2552 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:27 PM

You Don't Know Jack is on there, in case anyone is looking.

#13 gotdott   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2365 Posts   Joined 4.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:33 PM

Vanquish is the best game on the 360 released in the last year and a half.

Mass Effect 2 >:[

#14 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10963 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:42 PM

vanquish is flawed but great ! get this game. And as for fear 3, there must have been no demand for it before release so that's why they can't give it away I guess
Currently playing
:ps4: fez, strider, blacklight retribution, the transistor

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#15 giantqtipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2146 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

giantqtipz

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

vanquish is flawed but great ! get this game. And as for fear 3, there must have been no demand for it before release so that's why they can't give it away I guess

How is this game for anyone who has played uit? Reviews have been average.. But perhaps its still a worthy game?

#16 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10963 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:00 PM

How is this game for anyone who has played uit? Reviews have been average.. But perhaps its still a worthy game?

Forget the reviews, Mr Mikami made a great shooter in vanquish. It has that old school frantic arcade action and it has fast paced gameplay ( well except chapter 4 where the game slows down but it picks up again after that ) the jet pack in more open areas and against bosses is a blast to use. Story sucks but you play this game for the frantic action anyway. The only things I hated are that standard melee attacks overheated your suit to quickly and I wish it was a little longer ( took me five hours to beat it on first playthrough )and there's boss recycling like in bayonetta but other then that I gaurintee you will enjoy it. hope this post helps
Currently playing

games recently beaten: :ps4: assassins creed black flag, wolfenstein new order, lego marvel, contrast, infamous first light

690739.png

#17 strait edge follower   Cult of personality CAGiversary!   10963 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

strait edge follower

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:02 PM

Oh wait you are talking about fear 3 ? Well in that case i can't help. This game will drop in price quickly i bet
Currently playing

690739.png

#18 Saablic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   243 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:37 PM

It is generally a pretty fun game. A tad short and the story gets laughably bad but it is well worth the short ride because the gameplay is solid.

#19 Toomuchboost   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   133 Posts   Joined 5.0 Years Ago  

Toomuchboost

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:41 PM

How they offering fear and they didn't ship my back order! Wtf toysrus are full of it!

#20 giantqtipz   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2146 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

giantqtipz

Posted 24 June 2011 - 02:53 PM

Ahhh guys I was referring to Fear 3! Not vanquish :D sorry if I didn't specify that.

#21 Jackie Chandler   Jamanandayo! CAGiversary!   3119 Posts   Joined 6.5 Years Ago  

Jackie Chandler

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:39 PM

Ridge Racer 3D and Dead or Alive: Dimensions are part of the deal, as well. I don't understand why TRU would put them on the last page.

#22 S0DA POPINSKI   Cagasaurus CAGiversary!   1481 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

S0DA POPINSKI

Posted 24 June 2011 - 03:57 PM

Thinking about Vanquish and You don't know Jack....

#23 Distrato   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   474 Posts   Joined 8.3 Years Ago  

Distrato

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:05 PM

I'll never be able to buy Nier ;-; every chance I get the game is out of stock if its under $10 on any site I go to.

#24 Rodster   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1719 Posts   Joined 9.2 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 04:31 PM

A few of these games were part of the toys r us fiasco. Would you get the $50 gift card if you got both of them?

I just found out this morning about the fiasco when I drove only to find out it wasn't 2 for $50 but 2 select games get a $50 GC. I walked out. :booty:

#25 Xtrminatr   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   235 Posts   Joined 6.1 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:01 PM

Wish they had kinect games that weren't games on demand like kinect sports or dance central :(

#26 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15995 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 05:52 PM

How they offering fear and they didn't ship my back order! Wtf toysrus are full of it!

They're not... it's out of stock for shipping.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#27 Xellos2099   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2278 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:00 PM

It is an oxymoron.... Nier is out of stock for shipping but it is also not available for in store pick up lol

#28 CosmosTheMouse   The Ace Of Spades CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

CosmosTheMouse

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:05 PM

In for Dead 2 Rights for $10 bucks.
Not too bad.

#29 The Dead Texan   Rest in Peace, Big Rizzle CAGiversary!   2715 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

The Dead Texan

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:10 PM

In for a Halo and Sonic shirt. Bitches are gonna be all up ons at the club next week.

#30 MPoWeRM3   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1494 Posts   Joined 7.3 Years Ago  

Posted 24 June 2011 - 06:22 PM

Man, why is Toys R Us trying so hard to give FEAR 3 away? lol, the game just came out.

Because every 3rd game released this generation is a shooter. The trend is so sad. Unless you are Halo, Gears, COD, Uncharted, you aren't going to make much money on your more of the same game. There are couple unique shooters, like Vanquish which IS worth getting.

Forget the reviews, Mr Mikami made a great shooter in vanquish. It has that old school frantic arcade action and it has fast paced gameplay ( well except chapter 4 where the game slows down but it picks up again after that ) the jet pack in more open areas and against bosses is a blast to use. Story sucks but you play this game for the frantic action anyway. The only things I hated are that standard melee attacks overheated your suit to quickly and I wish it was a little longer ( took me five hours to beat it on first playthrough )and there's boss recycling like in bayonetta but other then that I gaurintee you will enjoy it. hope this post helps

Don't forget the meat of the game comes after the story mode is completed in mission mode. That is a true testament of your skills. The story mode is a cakewalk compares to those missions.