- - - - -

Winner Posted! - Ghost Recon: Island Thunder (Xbox)

#1 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 30 July 2011 - 11:26 AM

http://deathofnormai...con-island.html

Hello everyone. I have a copy of Ghost Recon: Island Thunder up for grabs this time. Here's how to enter ( You can pick and choose which methods you want to do- each method gives you one entry other than donating)

Contest ends Friday, August 5,2011 at an undisclosed time.

Method 1- post a comment on this blog post/forum topic- with a preferred way to contact you (email/ CAG username/ the Kartel Username/ Twitter/ etc.)

Method 2- Send me a tip for an article to write about or a cool picture or something awesome at [email protected]

Method 3- Follow the blog with your Google Account on the right hand side.

Method 4- Like us on Facebook here: http://www.facebook....111245082245001

Method 5- Follow my twitter account @ ObsidianSpy and/or mention my username - https://twitter.com/ObsidianSpy

Method 6- Donate any amount you'd like through the Paypal bar on the right hand side. I will give one additional entry for every 10 cents donated. :)

Good luck and may the best person win.

Edited by randomdud, 05 August 2011 - 04:43 AM.

FreqFlux- small, simple rhythm game I'm working on. 

Currently in Alpha.  Try FF out and share your criticisms so it can get better. 

#2 Darklurkr23   Contest Win' Machine CAGiversary!   1860 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Darklurkr23

Posted 30 July 2011 - 04:37 PM

Ok well why not always love contests.

1- You can send me a PM here to inform a win!
4- FB - Jared Zimmermann
5- @Darklurkr23 Followed

this-looks-like-a-job-for-scorpion-o.gif
This Looks like a Job for........SCORPION!

Amazon Student.   Its free Amazon Prime for 6 months
http://www.amazon.co...ef_type=generic

#3 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 30 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

Thanks for entering!

#4 BlankUsername32   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   166 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

BlankUsername32

Posted 31 July 2011 - 06:55 AM

I had at least 4 ghost recon games for the pc laying around for years and never played them. Two of them had strategy guides longer than my econ text book. I have no idea where they came from, and no idea where they are.
Liked and followed.
PM me here I guess if I win.

#5 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 31 July 2011 - 10:15 AM

No problem. :)

#6 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   10505 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 31 July 2011 - 05:22 PM

Dude, are you still trying to get rid of that game? ;) I'll enter just to take it off your hands. Followed you on Twitter, my handle is @secretclean.

#7 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:29 PM

Dude, are you still trying to get rid of that game? ;) I'll enter just to take it off your hands. Followed you on Twitter, my handle is @secretclean.

Huh? This is the first time I've tried to give away this game. I mentioned giving this game away a couple months back, but I got busy with school, so I never got around to it.

#8 Curleh Mustache   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   256 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

Curleh Mustache

Posted 31 July 2011 - 07:46 PM

1.Send me a PM here if I win
2. Sent you an email with the subject Something to write about
3.Followed The Blog on google. Email: [email protected]
4. liked on Facebook: Noel Noriega.

Edited by Curleh Mustache, 01 August 2011 - 02:19 AM.

#9 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 02 August 2011 - 11:25 AM

Bump.

#10 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 03 August 2011 - 09:15 AM

Bump.

#11 Cheapie McGee   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   280 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Cheapie McGee

Posted 03 August 2011 - 11:01 AM

Commenting here, and liked you on facebook (A. Allenbrand). You can pm me here if I'm the super lucky one!
Silence is Golden...but Duct Tape is Silver :-#

#12 ObsidianSpire   Obsidian FTW! CAGiversary!   1539 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

ObsidianSpire

Posted 05 August 2011 - 04:43 AM

Winner was D. Wicker! I have messaged you and I believe this user is a CAG, although I can't remember their username. Congratulations! Should Mr. Wicker choose to decline his prize, the runner up is W. Anderson.