Anybody else pick up minecraft for ipad yet?
CAG Veteran CAG Veteran 8 Posts Joined 4.9 Years Ago
Posted 26 November 2011 - 03:26 AM
It handles really well, and bulding is quite easy. its a bit boaring when compared to its PC counterpart, but they say we will get updates to change this.
As a free form bulding game its great, i'm just not sure how the combat is going to handle once adventure mode is introduced.
CAG Veteran CAGiversary! 14 Posts Joined 7.7 Years Ago
Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:12 PM
CAGiversary! CAGiversary! 5563 Posts Joined 11.7 Years Ago
Posted 26 May 2012 - 10:34 PM
Here's some current features:
* retro style pixel art!
* beautiful sound tracks from Bright Primate
* intuitive controls: swipe to move and tap to interact with everything!
* dynamic day/night cycle
* never get lost with customizable signs
* advanced farming system with 30 different plant types
* 120 recipes for cookable foods!
* tint cloth blocks with 15 color dyes
* underground biomes with unique graphic style and monsters.
* placeable and throwable explosives that can destroy buildings, landscapes and monsters!
* critters and enemies to fight (more than 45 different mobs!)
* a fully featured lighting system together with many different sources of light and global lighting
* 3 slots for infinite worlds that you can generate and explore, every world is different from any other!
* procedural generation which creates beautiful worlds with plants, caves, different biomes all around the world
* a double layered world which allows to customize background and foreground of your creations
* many ores and shiny gems to help your adventure
* many hidden containers full of treasures
* more than 800 treasures!
* more than 420 crafts!
* more than 370 block types
* many elements to decorate your houses (like sofas, tables, wardrobes, paintings, statues and many others)
* an in-game discoverable book to teach you how to play and the recipes available
* shelfs to place items around just to make your buildings shine
* minimap (with a really zoomed out feature to allow you to share your creations)
* runs fine on older gen hardware