http://helpdesk2.pri...m/NewIssue.aspx (THEY RESPOND TO THIS LINK THE FASTEST)
UPDATE 2: Prizelogic has started shipping the prizes now for Wave 2. They're shipping the CE via UPS, and the SE via USPS. You can check your UPS status here (under the "Track by Reference" tab, under "Shipment Reference" type FIND THE R) Packages are coming from Michigan, and have their barcodes slashed like Playstation Rewards games. If you're unsure about the shipment of yours, you can contact customer support using the links in the last update. The most likely reason you didn't receive your prize is because you're part of the 2nd wave of shipping, and will receive your prize soon, or your entry(s) were flagged by their system. Amazon GCs have already been emailed out.
UPDATE: Prizelogic's verification emails, from [email protected] have been all sent out. If you haven't recieved one, you can contact Prizelogic customer support by emailing here: [email protected] or visiting here: http://helpdesk2.pri...m/NewIssue.aspx You have until 5:00 p.m. EST Friday January 27, 2012 to reply back to the email.
Link: http://www.facebook....227038214022425 [Dead]
In-Game Uncharted 3 PSN DLC Codes (1,000,000,000 available, limit 1 per each type of DLC)
$3 Amazon Gift Cards (1,000 available, limit 1 per each room)
PS3 Uncharted 3 Standard Edition Video Game (600 available, limit 1 per person)
PS3 Collector's Edition PS3 Video Game (75 available, limit 1 per person)
Grand Prize: $10,000 (only 1)
Link to Instructions: http://18.104.22.168/f...structions.html [Dead]
Contest Rules: http://22.214.171.124/f...opup/Rules.html [Dead]
1. Icons only appear at the lowest level of zoom
2. Find the key to Yemen first, following the compass, before trying to find any hidden rooms
3. Prizes are by a first come, first serve basis, so don't expect anything after a couple of days
4. It may be super tedious, but after 45 minutes, I already won a standard copy of UC3, a CE edition of UC3, a $3 Amazon GC, and a bunch of Misc UC3 DLC codes
5. They email all DLC codes to your FB email instantly, don't know about other prizes
6. Some rooms are hidden and need to be scrolled over
Hints for the $10,000 in Yemen:
- Not in a warehouse
- It's an unremarkable building
- North of a park shaped like a flower
- Not in the park with circles
- Not at the airport
- Not in a stadium (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not near the corners (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not in a palace (thanks Captain Urahara)
- If you're on a farm, you've gone too far (thanks Captain Urahara)
- There's no sense in disturbing the dead on your search, so probably not a graveyard (thanks Captain Urahara)
- Not in a H Shaped Building (thanks The McMuffin Fanboy)
- East of the cliffs (thanks Conkerkid11)
-- If you find any more hints, feel free to post them --
Q. Are there any more prizes left?
A. Promotion is over, so no.
Q. When will I receive my prize?
A. All DLC codes are instantly sent to your email address, and if you won anything else, Prize Logic will email you after the contest is over, the 20th, for a shipping address. The CE and SE have now started shipping. Amazon GCs have been sent to your email.
Q. Did I win a prize?
A. If you played on the first day, and when you clicked on the prize icon and got a little popup after clicking the icon that said you got a prize, then yes. If you got a little message saying that they ran out, than NO. If you got a prize after the first day, then you may or may not have won and need to send in a support ticket. Whether you actually got a prize or not, it still adds to the tracker at the bottom.
Q. Can you post a pic of so and so location?
A. Chances are, it's already posted, just look through the thread
Q. Is UC3 a downloadable or physical version?
A. Physical, there is no downloadble version of UC3
Edited by MrPiggles, 18 March 2012 - 12:32 AM.
UPDATE: AMAZON GCS SENT