- - - - -

Hetalia: World Series (Season 3) Limited Edition - $21.99

#1 Vigilante   Kept You Waiting, Huh? CAGiversary!   29763 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2012 - 08:05 PM

Yeah, I know this is a deal for a single upcoming anime release, but I felt it warranted its own thread:

The Limited Edition of the third Hetalia set, World Series, is currently $21.99 on Amazon, $4 less than the regular edition, oddly enough. The LE comes with a collectible purple bandana picturing Prussia.

This is a pretty sweet deal for Hetalia fans given the $39.99 MSRP and even sweeter if you were able to get it in your Quick Picks for 5% less (like I did, for a total of $20.89). :D

Currently Playing: :3ds: Pokemon Y :ps4: Dragon Quest Heroes; Fallout 4 :ps3: Metal Gear Rising  :vita: Broken Age

Last Beaten/Completed Console/Portable Games: :ps4: Snoopy's Grand Adventure (3.75/5) :vita: The Walking Dead S2 (4.0/5)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

So the moral of the story is Vig is awesome; all glory to the master flipper.

#2 Masterkyo   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   10367 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 07 January 2012 - 09:07 PM

Too expensive! I waits for blu-ray complete version ;)
"Evil is Funs"

#3 Rogueleader17   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   487 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

Posted 08 January 2012 - 02:10 AM

Too expensive! I waits for blu-ray complete version ;)

tachikoma_02.gif"I thought what I'd do was, I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes."