The Discussion thread - for those question you want to ask that aren't a trade post
*****If your posts keep getting deleted or you have a problem with another user, please note that I am no longer a moderator and have no control over the goings on in this thread. Please direct your PMs at the active moderators, such as Shrike4242. Starting 8/12/13, any PMs sent to me that pertain to issues you are having will be deleted and no longer forwarded. Thanks.*****
The usual rules apply, just like in many other master trade threads:
- The only things to be listed as "Haves" are Digital DVD / Ultraviolet codes and methods of monetary payment, such as Paypal. Also allowed are Disney Movie Reward codes, as Disney has started combining rewards points and digital copies into one code.
- Any posts containing other unrelated items, such as Xbox Live/PSN codes for example, will be deleted.
- One post at a time per person. If you make a new post with an updated list, please use the function to delete your previous post.
- Excessive posting is not allowed. Due to abuse in other threads, there is a post limit to every 3 days. In other words, if you make an updated post, do not make another one until 3 days after that post. If you sell/trade an item, your post. This rule is in effect to give everyone a chance to have their post seen.
- Any items that are currently free to anyone at the time of your posting are not allowed. Items that are obviously hoarded due to abuse in a giveaway can and will be blacklisted from trade.
- If you have a question about a persons list, send a PM. Do not ask it in the thread. There is also no need to make posts such as "PM sent." This will help reduce clutter. If their Inbox is full, post a message on their wall.
- Do not list Codes for movies that are not released yet. Make sure you have the codes in hand before posting and even if in-hand before release, they're not sellable.
- Test your codes immediately after purchase. If you are buying to resell later, involving another party makes it close to impossible to find out who is in the wrong so you will be on the hook, not the original source.
- Digital to Disk sales are not allowed.
- Any transactions that require the other party to provide access to an iTunes, Vudu, UV, CinemaNow or other digital content account are strictly forbidden. This is asking to have the account stolen/never returned and is something that is a mess waiting to happen.
- Self-promotion of sites outside of CAG to do trades/sales of codes is strictly forbidden. Users repeatedly doing self-promotion of said sites will get their posts deleted and will eventually be temp banned/permabanned from the forum.
- UV account sales are forbidden and will get you permabanned on the spot. Same goes for other accounts, such as iTunes, Vudu, CinemaNow and the like.
As always, trade at your own risk.