- - - - -

*DEAD* Xbox 360 12 month Gold Messenger Starter Pack $40 !!!

#1 SangesTheLurker   This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck... CAGiversary!   965 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago   Has been playing The Saboteur

SangesTheLurker

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:46 PM

Featured as one of today's Daily Deals on ebay the Xbox 360 Gold Starter Pack is $40!
(MSRP $70)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/150770063015 (hopefully that link works?)

Includes:
- 12 month Gold Subscription card
- 400 MS point card
- Chatpad (the mini-keyboard that connects to your controller)
- MS Official chat headset

Buy.com is coming through once again with an amazing deal by selling through ebay.

These generally sellout, especially at this price. If memory serves correctly, it's only been this low one other time and that was through the Buy.com site.

Why are you still here??! Run! GO!!!!1!

Posted Image

It's my first deal post and blah-blah to me. I did a search before I started posting (all that time ago) and only saw the $50 listing at Buy.com.

NEVERMIND. NOTHING TO SEE HERE. DEAD BEFORE I EVEN GOT IT POSTED.

Edited by Sanges99, 02 March 2012 - 05:49 PM.
Dead, seriously? I just checked it and two mins later, dead. Sigh.

25u01gl.gif
SangesTheLurker.png
(R.I.P. Raptr's Usefulness)
Because you're already buying stuff online anyway... ebates_logo.png

#2 barrit   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1888 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:48 PM

There already was a post on this on the front page:

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316627

It's already dead.

#3 SangesTheLurker   This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck... CAGiversary!   965 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago   Has been playing The Saboteur

SangesTheLurker

Posted 02 March 2012 - 05:52 PM

How is that possible. Please, seriously, clue me in as to what I did wrong when I searched it under the "Forum" tab in the search box at the top, and then I went through page after page viewing the Videogame Deals. What did I miss so that I can not waste my time in the future? Is it because it was a dead deal that they bury it someplace else? Seriously, I obviously need enlightening.

25u01gl.gif
SangesTheLurker.png

#4 Ricanlegend   Bigdaddy CAGiversary!   134 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Ricanlegend

Posted 02 March 2012 - 06:11 PM

How is that possible. Please, seriously, clue me in as to what I did wrong when I searched it under the "Forum" tab in the search box at the top, and then I went through page after page viewing the Videogame Deals. What did I miss so that I can not waste my time in the future? Is it because it was a dead deal that they bury it someplace else? Seriously, I obviously need enlightening.

probably look in the front page duh :rofl:

#5 SangesTheLurker   This is good, right? I mean, it doesn't suck... CAGiversary!   965 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago   Has been playing The Saboteur

SangesTheLurker

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:52 PM

probably look in the front page duh :rofl:

Yeah, well duh. It wasn't there when I looked and decided to "rush around" trying to post it, obviously. And that's what I'm getting-on about: if it's moved/taken down once it's dead there's gotta' be some obvious trick I'm missing when searching to avoid going through this next time I try to be a hero.

Your Cpt. Obvious skills are not entirely wrong here, but not entirely useful either in this case.

As a sidenote, I must admit that I didn't think to take the extra step and sign out of ebay when I was double-and-triple checking to make sure the auction was still on. I didn't think to do that until after I finally had submit some 5-10 mins later. But that still doesn't help me figure out where I'd be better off aiming my search guns before I pull the hammer back.

25u01gl.gif
SangesTheLurker.png