- - - - -

Child of Eden (PS3) at Target $11.98 YMMV

#1 VANDALHEART   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

VANDALHEART

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

http://cdnroot.cheap...pictureid=26667

Picked this up today at Target on clearance. I've wanted Child of Eden for quite a while, and this was too good to pass up. As a side note, Bullet Storm was also on clearance at Target for $14.99 on PS3. I did not pick that up.

#2 jiggyteddy   Frugal As Can Be CAGiversary!   1866 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

jiggyteddy

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:07 AM

You better be wearing a flame resistant suit...

Who are we kidding--nothing can save you from the onslaught.

Oprah can't even save you!
Posted Image
Totally legit rewards app! Join shopkick on your smartphone then use promo code: tomato6347 to get 50 kicks instantly! I earned $360 in BB certificates for calendar year 2012 thanks to shopkick!

Now playing:
Metal Gear Rising, Fight Night Champion, and Dynasty Warriors 7.

My twitter is @jiggyteddy for my random ramblings...

#3 Greatwhitecoley   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   609 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Greatwhitecoley

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:10 AM

Or Tom cruise.

There is a target clearance thread. I believe that is the place you are looking for.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=308999

For reference.

#4 Arakias   Inferior Potassium CAGiversary!   3623 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:14 AM

Nice find thanks for sharing. I for one dont regularly check the Target thread so its good to see this elsewhere.

#5 VANDALHEART   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

VANDALHEART

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:16 AM

There is a target clearance thread. I believe that is the place you are looking for.

http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=308999

For reference.

Gotcha, thanks. I'll add it there next time I see a Target clearance game.

#6 smashngrab77   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   423 Posts   Joined 6.6 Years Ago  

smashngrab77

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:17 AM

Holy SHIT thank you for the laugh!
NEW LOWBALL AUCTION LIVE 1/9/13 THROUGH 1/13/13 OVER 150 ITEMS TAKE A LOOK!!!http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=316289

#7 skiizim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   8605 Posts   Joined 6.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:18 AM

Don't feel too bad VANDALHEART, your only like the 4th or 5th one this week. >_<

#8 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 7.5 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:24 AM

True

Don't feel too bad VANDALHEART, your only like the 4th or 5th one this week. >_<

#9 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15995 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:25 AM

Gotcha, thanks. I'll add it there next time I see a Target clearance game.

You win for not going the "F YOU GUYS! Your all dorks" route.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#10 VANDALHEART   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

VANDALHEART

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:31 AM

You win for not going the "F YOU GUYS! Your all dorks" route.

I don't post too much on the forums, and I think this was my first game deal post on CAG so there's no need for me to turn into a twerp like most people online.

#11 maxim2boobles   AwesomeNOT CAGiversary!   1231 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

maxim2boobles

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

thanks for posting. i dont check target clearance thread cause its a clusterfuck
Posted Image

#12 VANDALHEART   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   271 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

VANDALHEART

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:34 AM

Holy SHIT thank you for the laugh!

Oh yeah?

#13 scottman   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2828 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

scottman

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:33 AM

It's already ~$18 fulfilled by amazon if you can't find it at target.

#14 BlindNoir   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   67 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

BlindNoir

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:46 AM

The Target clearance thread sucks.

#15 the_ENEMY_   Undead CAGiversary!   1063 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

the_ENEMY_

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:48 AM

i don't check the "target clearance" thread because I look for specific games, not specific stores.... but I am looking out for this game. i am glad you made a new post about it, I will keep my eye out next time I am near a target. Thanks, and please don't listen to the nazis. They try to keep people from sharing/finding deals.
Posted Image

#16 MasterSun1   Already Guilty CAGiversary!   1427 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

i don't check the "target clearance" thread because I look for specific games, not specific stores.... but I am looking out for this game. i am glad you made a new post about it, I will keep my eye out next time I am near a target. Thanks, and please don't listen to the nazis. They try to keep people from sharing/finding deals.

More like we don't need a thread for every clearance game at Target. If you're just looking for Child of Eden, you can do a search which would lead you to the Target clearance thread. By saying it's okay for him to post a deal for 1 specific game that would have been already covered in the Target clearance thread means that it's okay for there to be a post about every game that goes on clearance, which is not okay.

#17 redroversk   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   591 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

redroversk

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:24 PM

Thanks, OP! It's been $20 every time I've seen it locally.

#18 SynGamer   Welcome to Night Vale CAGiversary!   8601 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

This ^^. I never check the thread simply because it's so cluttered. Thanks OP. I actually saw this earlier in the week but didn't feel like posting due to the "onslaught" of bitches who would no doubt link to the Target thread.

More like we don't need a thread for every clearance game at Target. If you're just looking for Child of Eden, you can do a search which would lead you to the Target clearance thread. By saying it's okay for him to post a deal for 1 specific game that would have been already covered in the Target clearance thread means that it's okay for there to be a post about every game that goes on clearance, which is not okay.

And this is "not okay" why? Last I checked you didn't run the forum. I wouldn't have found many of the games I've found if someone hadn't "mistakenly" posted a thread for the deal.

g92sOMa.png4lNop7I.pngEwYfNFu.pngauyL8J9.pngszbgEtP.pngSoNL9s6.png

#19 Thomas96   I am Thomaticus! CAGiversary!   5961 Posts   Joined 11.1 Years Ago  

Thomas96

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:44 PM

I thought this game was good, but I really didn't like it when I finally played it.
Posted Image

#20 WV Matsui  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:10 PM

Yeah! Yeah!

Anarchy!!!

Haha Use the damn thread and quit whining!

#21 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   4848 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:17 PM

Argh...I bought Child of Eden, PS3 version at $19.XX! It is always like a big middle finger to me when I see game prices go lower than what I paid for.

I know I should wait until the next price drop, but it is always the last copy for me to see with clearance games that I want.

#22 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9454 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 March 2012 - 07:58 PM

Newegg has it for $15.99 :360:

Mathematically Correct.

Use factual statements, logical deductions, mathematical calculations and objective analysis; not rage.

My Trade List Currently inactive, no time to play any games _(:3」∠)_

NI_YA_SHA_BI.png

#23 Psychonik   Psychomancer CAGiversary!   493 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Psychonik

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:12 AM

New Egg has it for 15.99

#24 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   7734 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:41 PM

This ^^. I never check the thread simply because it's so cluttered. Thanks OP. I actually saw this earlier in the week but didn't feel like posting due to the "onslaught" of bitches who would no doubt link to the Target thread.

And this is "not okay" why? Last I checked you didn't run the forum. I wouldn't have found many of the games I've found if someone hadn't "mistakenly" posted a thread for the deal.

Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add individual threads for every game on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple hundred new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)

#25 SynGamer   Welcome to Night Vale CAGiversary!   8601 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add individual threads for every game on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple hundred new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)

How about a new thread for every game, which is wiki'd, and allows clearance/discounts to be updated? Update the thread each time someone finds a lower price...

Or is that too hard to comprehend ;)

#26 atarifreak0073   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   12 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

atarifreak0073

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:48 PM

Hi,

I saw the following games at Target at the far end corner by the shelves where there are "30 percent" clearance and most of the games were 9.99 (new ones). The ones I saw was Bulletstorm, Alien vs Predator, Prince of Persia -Sands of Time, Shrek Go-Kart and Eden as well. I decided to go back and seen that all of the games were gone. It was interesting because I walked to buy stuffs at the cashier and see Shrek being raised to 19.99 so I think it is moving from the clearance to cashier to reduce inventory.

I do have seen good deals at Sears (clearance rack) so will be checking out today. Most of the stores hide their clearances at the far end corner of the store since people do not have the time to search and find.

Good luck and happy hunting,

Mike

#27 Josef   Touched the dead CAGiversary!   7734 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:00 PM

How about a new thread for every game, which is wiki'd, and allows clearance/discounts to be updated? Update the thread each time someone finds a lower price...

Or is that too hard to comprehend ;)

You're looking for the "Request a Video Game Deal" subforum:

"Looking for a deal or advice on a video game or gaming product? Post requests or deal-related questions and your fellow CAGs will come to your aid!"

Whatever game you're looking for a deal on, post your request there.

#28 SynGamer   Welcome to Night Vale CAGiversary!   8601 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

You're looking for the "Request a Video Game Deal" subforum:

"Looking for a deal or advice on a video game or gaming product? Post requests or deal-related questions and your fellow CAGs will come to your aid!"

Whatever game you're looking for a deal on, post your request there.

I've been around long enough to know how that works. What I'm proposing is games get their own threads and will be updated when they drop in price/have a sale. Threads like the Target thread are incredibly YMMV...I don't waste my time looking through it. So again, thank you OP for posting this :)

#29 Confucius   Corporate Shill CAGiversary!   15995 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 March 2012 - 04:22 PM

I've been around long enough to know how that works. What I'm proposing is games get their own threads and will be updated when they drop in price/have a sale. Threads like the Target thread are incredibly YMMV...I don't waste my time looking through it. So again, thank you OP for posting this :)

So we have a thread each for all 80000 games?

So when BB puts Arkham City and ME on sale, you have 2 posts in two threads?

That sounds dumb.

The Target Clearance Thread is awesome and the OP is more or less updated routinely. So instead of being a lazy ass, just read the OP.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#30 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.3 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:13 PM

Do you really want me to start a new thread for every individual game that's on clearance at Target? There will be 100's of new threads cluttering the board. How about I add an individual thread for the 1 or 2 random game/s some person finds in a town in the middle of nowhere on clearance at Sears? That'll be a couple new threads. Starting to see the picture? ;)

Fixed.:)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png