- - - - -

Prototype 2 radnet edition $24.99 bjs wholesale club, not ymmv

#1 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:54 PM

Prototype 2 radnet, ps3, 360.
Normal price is $54.99. $30.00 instant rebate till July 7th.
Real nice deal.
Retail locations only I believe.

Sku to search, 710076. Call your location and have them search it

Edited by warboss zorbag, 23 June 2012 - 05:48 AM.

#2 Thrakker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   386 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 07:59 PM

Not a bad price. Everything I read about the radnet edition said that the content drops were during the first 7 weeks after launch (which was just about 7 weeks ago). Is that stuff still available, or was it only available during those 7 weeks?

#3 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:01 PM

Says it's all downloadable with the game version on the box.
Never had a problem downloading old dlc codes on other games.
I can confirm later when im home .

#4 brauma   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   186 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:42 PM

Good deal, I might check it out.

#5 TooPoor   ∀ Game, ∃ Buy Price CAGiversary!   9464 Posts   Joined 3.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

Not a single store in Cali....? Sad.

#6 pedrobeara   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   449 Posts   Joined 3.9 Years Ago  

pedrobeara

Posted 22 June 2012 - 08:57 PM

bj's is that the same jerks who screwed us all out of GOW3

#7 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

You mean the ones who wouldn't honor an online pricing error?
Yes, them.

#8 morrodox   Hedonistic Iconoclast CAGiversary!   882 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

morrodox

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:06 PM

Not sure... Is that Gears or God?

#9 Sharkey1337   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1026 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Sharkey1337

Posted 22 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

Free Radical confirmed that all the content is unlocked once you input the code. It definitely added a lot of value to the game for me as I kept coming back for all 7 weeks to do the new side missions and challenges. Probably my favorite game this year so far, honestly. Just so much fun!

#10 chriscolbert   Push Me, Pull Me CAGiversary!   1950 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

chriscolbert

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:08 PM

This game was a blast. Need to pop it back in to get caught up on the challenges.

782879.png

#11 vivafriend5  

vivafriend5

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:14 PM

I was just at my BJ's. Their stock was old, and they didn't even carry anything decent. I would have been very interested at this price point.

#12 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:29 PM

Make sure to ask if they have it, they are terrible with signage and putting things out.
I'll provide a sku to check stock.

This is definitely all locations though. No ymmv.
It is my understanding must bjs are very heavy on this game and the rebate is to clear stock quickly.

#13 vivafriend5  

vivafriend5

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:36 PM

Make sure to ask if they have it, they are terrible with signage and putting things out.

It is my understanding must bjs are very heavy on this game and the rebate is to clear stock quickly.

Yeah, I was proabably thwarted by the elusive caged area where they keep the high-ticket items. They don't actually place anything new in the display cases of the sections anymore. A SKU would be great, please.

#14 Kaiser499   Gaming Guru CAGiversary!   3072 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:37 PM

You'll need a membership to even get in the store.

oyKh4Vu.jpg

Check Out My Gaming Stream

Kaiser499.png

#15 IFlyRC80   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   780 Posts   Joined 6.2 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 10:54 PM

You mean the ones who wouldn't honor an online pricing error?
Yes, them.

Yes, the ones that did the same pricing error again only to cancel them again...yeah those guys.

#16 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:22 PM

Not true Kaiser.
That's Costco, and sams.
Bjs allows you to shop as a non member for a 15% surcharge.

#17 Spyder187   Scratch & Sniff! Banned   2473 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 June 2012 - 11:45 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Went over to my closest store and got a copy. The Homestead, FL store now has 2 360 copies and 2 PS3 copies left.
Posted Image

i added a link to more wang pics.

#18 El-Fenomeno   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   3 Posts   Joined 5.2 Years Ago  

El-Fenomeno

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:05 AM

I was thinking of purchasing this next week. Thanks for the deal.

For Clarification purposes: it's instant discount in a sense?

#19 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 23 June 2012 - 12:34 AM

Yes, you pay $24.99 at the register

#20 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 01:20 AM

You must have been to a few to know this is "not" ymmv. BJs can be random as hell. Very very random.

Just Google a free pass.

Tip: Don't let them try and make you fell special if they give you a free 60 day pass. It's a trap to get you to feel all warm inside and shop more! They're known for giving out 60 day passes.

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Because miserable people want others to feel miserable.

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#21 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:03 AM

Or...
I work there.

Clearances are YMMV, this is a chain wide rebate.

If you wanna crap on it that's cool to.
posted it because it's a great price.

And, once again. You do not need a membership to enter the store, that's completely false.

#22 Nesmaster75   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   535 Posts   Joined 8.7 Years Ago  

Nesmaster75

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:08 AM

Thanks for the heads up, OP! Hopefully my BJ's has this in stock, as I'll definitely pick it tomorrow if it does!
Posted Image

The O.C Re-runs on Soapnet
Remember The Black Donnellys? How about Saved?

#23 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:09 AM

Or...
I work there.

Clearances are YMMV, this is a chain wide rebate.

If you wanna crap on it that's cool to.
posted it because it's a great price.

And, once again. You do not need a membership to enter the store, that's completely false.

For the record, I didn't rate this thread! Lol! Just throwing that out there.

Let us know when more PS3 accessories clearance! :)

"If you learn how to center yourself, no one can knock you off balance." - Tony Robbins

Currently Playing: Block_Super_Mario_World.pngSUPER MARIO 3D WORLD!!!!!!!!!!! OMFGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :dunce:  :whee:  Block_Super_Mario_World.png

#24 Havok83   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1685 Posts   Joined 8.2 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:13 AM

thats Coscto, not BJs
Posted Image

#25 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:21 AM

For the record, I didn't rate this thread! Lol! Just throwing that out there.

Let us know when more PS3 accessories clearance! :)

And for the record you were wrong on both the points you tried to make.

#26 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 03:56 AM

And for the record you were wrong on both the points you tried to make.

First of all, I KNOW BJs clearance prices can be YMMV. Guess you're saying this isn't clearance, even though I don't see this version on their site.

Second, I KNOW BJs has 60 day free passes that they send in the mail, from time to time. I went in with a 1 day pass and was give a 60 day pass. I forget what the rep said, but I wasn't going to pass it up.

Third, I'm guessing someone didn't find your price, as they rated your thread with 1 star.

#27 warboss zorbag   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   326 Posts   Joined 3.5 Years Ago  

warboss zorbag

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:39 AM

It won't be on their site.
Learn to read.
First post I said its retail locations only. They're online store carries entirely different products and has.different sales.

And you dont need a pass to shop, you can get a 1 day pass but it adds a 15% surcharge. 60 day passes are only available when they are running membership drives.

You speak from ignorance. Stop trying to be a smart guy.

#28 killer9   Redacted CAGiversary!   6124 Posts   Joined 8.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:09 AM

Lol hilarious

GameFly is off the hook! Get 1 free month by using my link!

http://gamefly.tella...com/a/clk/dP7nv

#29 ChunLiBarbie   Bloogablogglefliddlemliddle CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 4.4 Years Ago  

ChunLiBarbie

Posted 23 June 2012 - 07:21 AM

It won't be on their site.
Learn to read.
First post I said its retail locations only. They're online store carries entirely different products and has.different sales.

And you dont need a pass to shop, you can get a 1 day pass but it adds a 15% surcharge. 60 day passes are only available when they are running membership drives.

You speak from ignorance. Stop trying to be a smart guy.

Girl, please. Who said you NEED a pass to go into that place?

Learn to read.

I said they give out 60 day passes from time to time.

Learn to read.

You speak from FILTH.

Learn to read.

You newbs are coming on here nastier and nastier.

I forsee a number of disappointed people with your "deal".

Learn YMMV.

Another troll for my iggy list. CLICK.

#30 knight19   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   947 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

Thanks OP! Looks like there is a 60 day trial membership available (until 7/4):

http://www.bjs.com/b...images/pass.gif

I think my local Best Buy still has a few steelbooks, I'm wondering if I buy this at BJs first, then take the receipt to BB, if they would price match (then I'd return the one to BJs). May be worth a try (they are down the road from each other).