Eligible products: https://club.nintend...ble-products.do
General News - Last Updated: 5/6/13
Club Nintendo code expiration
- Club Nintendo codes for games that came out in 2010 or later now more often than not have expiration dates on them. So despite what it might say in your To-Do list (which generally gives you 5 years), the codes actually expire in 4 years. We have already seen Sin & Punishment Star Successor codes expire even though they are still on people's To-Do lists. You cannot redeem the code once it had expired even if it is on your list.
- Here is a list of other games that are expiring during the current Club year (July 1, 2014 - June 20, 2015). So if you have these games, you should redeem them this year even if you don't need the coins for platinum status. Note that a few expire very soon.
- There are None
Looking to Trade Club Nintendo Coins?
Go Here: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=207895
Games of the Month
- Super Mario RPG - 200 coins (6/02/13)
- Maboshi's Arcade - 150 coins (6/02/13)
- 3D Classics: Excitebike - 150 coins (6/02/13)
- Art Style: Aquia - 100 coins (6/02/13)
Current Intend-to-Buy Games
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (expires 6/2)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (download version) (expires 6/2)
Game & Wario (expires 6/14)
Game & Wario (download version) (expires 6/14)
**Wii U Deluxe Bundle copies of Nintendoland do NOT include a Club Nintendo code, however after registering the Wii U console, you'll eventually see a Nintendoland post-play survey worth 50 points.**
Club Nintendo Rewards
Redeem your Coins for knick knacks and memorabilia
Link to previous Club Nintendo 2011-2012 Thread: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=244943
Edited by io, 14 November 2014 - 01:43 AM.