- - - - -

What happened to Pliskin101?

#1 cochesecochese   corrompido e imoral CAGiversary!   4889 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

cochesecochese

Posted 03 July 2012 - 08:11 PM

Not a call out thread.

He was providing a lot of laughs in the VS forum but now his name is grayed out and he is a guest. Was he banned? Deactivated his account? Something else?

I'm just curious is all. Thanks.

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!

#2 dohdough   Sum Dum Guy CAGiversary!   6296 Posts   Joined 5.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:28 AM

I'm a bit curious myself.

#3 Spokker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2141 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:56 AM

I'm curious as well.

My first thought was that he deleted his own account because he does seem angry all the time, but I didn't know if there was even an option to do that.

#4 IAmTheCheapestGamer   Banned Banned   28796 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

IAmTheCheapestGamer

Posted 04 July 2012 - 02:41 PM

I know in the name change thread on this section he asked John to change his name to something else. So maybe that's what happened?

i added a link to more wang pics. yu wang i mean not wang wang as in penis.

Sarcasm-Just one of the many services I offer.
Posted Image

#5 Cao Cao   Spoooooooky CAGiversary!   2996 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:08 PM

Before he was put into guest status, he was in the Silenced status.

#6 R. Kasahara   The Artist Formerly Known as ブルー神羅 CAGiversary!   3703 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago   Has been playing Unreal Gold
PC

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:24 PM

I know in the name change thread on this section he asked John to change his name to something else. So maybe that's what happened?

In that case, all of his posts would've been listed under the new username, as evidenced by a couple others in that thread. I think something else happened here.
sig.gif
2015 Completed Games

:-({|=  The Video Game Soundtrack Deals Thread ~ Where and how to buy game music online. Oh, and deals, too!

#7 crystalklear64   Cocksmas Spirit CAGiversary!   13600 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

crystalklear64

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:28 PM

i just asked the mods to close my alt

ckjp.png

#8 Thekrakrabbit   Is Making A Comeback! CAGiversary!   4833 Posts   Joined 5.5 Years Ago  

Thekrakrabbit

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:31 PM

He returns!

Check out @RealKrakrabbit - Twitter Page Full of News, Tidbits, etc., etc.

Also looking to make trades/sells to anyone who is interested. Check out my tradelist! :grouphug:

#9 Spokker   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2141 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 July 2012 - 02:37 AM

Godspeed, little doodle.

#10 cochesecochese   corrompido e imoral CAGiversary!   4889 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

cochesecochese

Posted 05 July 2012 - 03:54 PM

Before he was put into guest status, he was in the Silenced status.

*bow*

Much obliged!

this signature is an illusion and is a trap devised by satan. go ahead dauntlessly! make rapid progress!