Tintin 75% off
Anno 2070 60%off
Ass Creed 2 75% off
Ass Creed Brotherhood 75% off
Ass Creed Revelations 75% off
Prince of Persia Forgotten Sands 75% off
Shawn White Skateboarding Deluxe Edition 75% off
Might and Magic Heroes VI 70% off
Heroes VI Pirates of the Savage Sea 25% off
Sunday: Driver: San Francisco $1
Settlers 7 Paths to a Kingdom: Deluxe Gold Edition 75% off
Splinter Cell: Conviction Deluxe 75% off
Things to Know:
- Must install Uplay.
- Most games have offline modes. The games that can be played offline need to be activated online the first time and then can be played offline without limits.
- Games bought through the Uplay site or client have no download limits.
- Uplay stores your credit card information but it can be deleted from their records. They also accept paypal which does not give them CC info.
- Games install to C:\Program Files (x86)\Ubisoft\Ubisoft Game Launcher\cache\installers\[game number]
- Back up your installer folder to multiple locations if you want to archive the game. Once Uplay installs a game it deletes the install folder!
Games from the UbiShop webstore have a 30-day download period which can be extended. If it is a Uplay PC game
to your Uplay account, it can be downloaded through the Uplay client without restrictions. Which game?
[I replied that I was getting From Dust and wanted to confirm that once the game hit Uplay I could dl for 2 years]
FD is Uplay-enabled. There is no download window. Say if you get a new PC, all you do is install Uplay, login to the account...as many PCs as you like, as long as you use the same account you registered the game to. The 30-day download window is for non-Uplay-enabled game purchases through the UbiShop website.
[I then asked about the apparent lack of activation limits]
Uplay titles never did have activation limits. There are a couple of exceptions, but nothing serious
Thanks MysterD, nategator, Motoki, and others.
Edited by pantsattack, 19 August 2012 - 06:48 PM.
Added service details