Screen 7 recently brought you Summerbatch. At the end of the year, we'd like to invite you to our adventure game related event in London!
I'd like to give you folks a quick insight into AdventureX. It's an event to be held for the second time following a successful fundraising campaign for adventure game fans, developers and those just curious. Of course, it should also appeal to anyone with a general interest in game development and such.
The campaign: http://www.indiegogo.../adventurex2012
We're hoping to raise $2200 and we've already reached $1556, but with just over 10 days to go - we're looking for even more people to contribute and secure the event. What's in store for the 2012 event if we reach the goal?
- Dave Gilbert - Wadjet Eye Games to deliver a talk
- Stephen Marley - Martian Gothic developer to deliver a talk
- Alex Warren - creator of Quest text adventure engine
- Jon Ingold - CEO of Inkle Studios to tell us about Sorcery! game
- Developer presentations of their games, point & click, 3D, gamebook, text adventures, iPad games and more
- Tutorials on game development for beginners
- Adventure Game Studio masterclasses
- Meet & greet other fans & designers, prize draws & games
- Free entry, disabled access & central London location
If you'd like to know more, visit our official event website:
(Check out the 2011 event details and see who came to talk to us and what happened!)
Thank you for your interest! If you have any questions, feel free to post them here as I will keep an eye on the thread
PS, moderators, I'm sorry, I totally forgot about this thread - feel free to delete it (the old one not this one preferably, thanks!! :P)
Edited by m0ds, 24 October 2012 - 05:06 PM.