- - - - -

Best Buy: Buy a phone with 2 year agreement, get upgraded to RZ Silver

#1 TheHelix   CAGiversary! Silenced   2842 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2012 - 09:37 PM

I'm on the fence on this one. I don't want to buy a phone and I just need to upgrade. I wouldn't mind paying an upgrade fee but it doesn't say anywhere in the e-mail I got that phone upgrades are eligible. Has anyone else tried doing this?

#2 ITDEFX   My foot itches..must be athlete's foot CAGiversary!   17113 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 24 October 2012 - 10:07 PM

DAMN...that's actually a good deal...spend 3 to 4 hundred dollars instead of 2500 a year and you get silver.

#3 doubledown   Funky Daddy CAGiversary!   11667 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 25 October 2012 - 02:21 AM

If you have SILVER already, would it extend it a year? I got that free silver for being awesome.

#4 shadowkast   Lowball Ban Lowball Ban   4980 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

shadowkast

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:04 PM

Not a good deal actually. Remember, RZ accounts reset in January (jan 1st if i recall). Therefore you're only getting 2 months of silver. Also, it takes 30 days for points to show up. Thus making all purchases in December pointless as you won't see those points mature into certificates.

So you're only getting one month of the full service.
Now if they offer this at the beginning of the year, that's a different story

#5 Multibeaster79   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   282 Posts   Joined 3.0 Years Ago  

Multibeaster79

Posted 25 October 2012 - 11:12 PM

Not a good deal actually. Remember, RZ accounts reset in January (jan 1st if i recall). Therefore you're only getting 2 months of silver. Also, it takes 30 days for points to show up. Thus making all purchases in December pointless as you won't see those points mature into certificates.

So you're only getting one month of the full service.
Now if they offer this at the beginning of the year, that's a different story

Goes until 2/1/14 according to RZ website...