- - - - -

Win a recently discontinued game! (Too Human, X-Men Destiny, or Tatsunoku vs. Capcom)

#1 oregonjon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 04:46 PM

My show is giving a copy of one of theses recently-pulled-for-legal-reasons games: Too Human, X-Men Destiny, or Tatsunoku vs. Capcom.

Yes, I'm fully aware that they are still available for purchase.

Here's the deal - listen to this week's episode and figure out how the music selections (except for the intro theme) are directly related to the show's content. Pretty simple.

Email your answer to [email protected], please don't post your guesses here or in our comments. The first person to get it right will get their choice of game. Thanks and good luck!

Also, I hope you like the show.

UPDATE - WE HAVE A WINNER:
"all song release dates are along the same year as console releases

Dead Milkmen – “Bitchin’ Camaro” - NES 1985
2Pac – “I Get Around” - Jaguar - 1993
Face to Face – “Disconnected - PSX - 1995
OutKast – “ATLiens” - N64 - 1996
Skream – “Dutch Flowers (Rusko Remix) -PS3 - 2006 "

Congrats to tokyostomp.

Thanks to the other entrants, and please go ahead and listed to our show, anyway!

Edited by oregonjon, 16 November 2012 - 08:14 PM.
Someone got the correct answer.

#2 Jaw23   CAG in Training CAG in Training   2 Posts   Joined 2.9 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:17 PM

Aw no PC games :(

#3 S1mplyPr1celess   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   48 Posts   Joined 4.7 Years Ago  

S1mplyPr1celess

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:12 PM

Entered..Hope I win lol

60612.gif

y2j.gif

#4 GameDemonKing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

GameDemonKing

Posted 16 November 2012 - 06:43 PM

I just entered a minute ago. As a Wii gamer, will I be able to select the Wii version of xmen destiny?

#5 tokyostomp   Target Clearance Auditor CAGiversary!   2710 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 07:27 PM

entered

#6 oregonjon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 08:15 PM

entered

You got it. Your dates were off a bit, but you got the theme. The songs all match up with the years the consoles launched.

#7 tokyostomp   Target Clearance Auditor CAGiversary!   2710 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 16 November 2012 - 11:26 PM

Sweeeet was in a rush as I was prepping for work. Woot

#8 rossemaszczak   noobschooler.com CAGiversary!   243 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

rossemaszczak

Posted 17 November 2012 - 02:19 AM

Great call with the Dead Milkmen.
"I'm just a dog Carl, all I know is ball, and good..."

Posted Image

Posted Image

#9 tokyostomp   Target Clearance Auditor CAGiversary!   2710 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:39 AM

got my game in the mail toda. thanks guys. you are fast. i'm still waiting for assassins creed 3 from playstation. it's been about 2 weeks with them

#10 GameDemonKing   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   734 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

GameDemonKing

Posted 21 November 2012 - 06:52 AM

Congrats to the winner. Hopefully alternative winners could be chosen for remaining copies of what you have in a possible vault. It would be cool to hear if people had interesting answers be discussed and what were the reactions over the next podcast.

#11 commanderxp90   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   299 Posts   Joined 5.1 Years Ago  

commanderxp90

Posted 22 November 2012 - 05:56 AM

got my game in the mail toda. thanks guys. you are fast. i'm still waiting for assassins creed 3 from playstation. it's been about 2 weeks with them

Good for you..

Let's sign up at the Swagbucks to earn more points and redeem to get rewards:

http://www.swagbucks...r/Commanderxp90

Suppose if you want to join the League of Legends for free-to-play, then sign up at the below link:

http://signup.league...f=4c311020f13ff

#12 oregonjon   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   36 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:06 AM

Congrats to the winner. Hopefully alternative winners could be chosen for remaining copies of what you have in a possible vault. It would be cool to hear if people had interesting answers be discussed and what were the reactions over the next podcast.

It wasn't a vault, per se, but yeah, only one winner. Maybe when we have a couple thousand listeners instead of a couple hundred, I'll make the prizes a bit bigger. We did mention some of the other entries we got on this week's show: http://www.fantastic...ood.com/?p=1262

We plan on doing more contests in the future, so if you like the show anyway, keep listening! Thanks again to everyone who tuned in!