- - - - -

GGT 205 took a bath with a bald white man and a baby

#1 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:42 AM

That's going in the podcast. Wish Wombat was here to see this.

Posted Image Posted Image

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#2 The Crotch   I was famous and I was powerful. CAGiversary!   14298 Posts   Joined 8.6 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

God damn. Grubby can be a really entertaining SC2 player.

That was... that was actually really fucking cool.

Posted Image

#3 Rai Rai   Lookin' in all the right places CAGiversary!   14831 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:48 AM

Ahahahaha ... that is all.

#4 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39368 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 07:51 AM

Oh the humanity!

#5 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:01 AM

We're getting lazy. The past few GGTs have went beyond 500 post. People are going to start noticing.

#6 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:14 AM

Shut up, Cheddahz.

I like how this one black guy manager at my nearest KFC rejected the chicken and told the employees to make me some new chicken. He understood how us black folks like our friend chicken fresh and not hard.

I love me some fried food. I eat friend food all the time and I'm still super skinny. I can eat all the friend chicken and other unhealthy foods never getting fat.:D

#7 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Привет, наткнулся на сайт, что бы прокачать персонажа вормикс. прокачка вормикс по средствам этого сайта отняла у меня считанные минуты!
,вормикс фузы можно так же найти на этом сайте .

Google says. . .

Hi, came across a site that would pump vormiks character. Leveling vormiks afford this site took me a few minutes!
Codes vormiks,, vormiks fuzy can also be found on this site.

Seems legit.

#8 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39368 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:18 AM

Y'know based off the thread title, I fully expected that video to be of CheapyD AND Wombat.

#9 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:24 AM

Wombat would probably be plugging up Cheapy's drain.

#10 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39368 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

ok, Fuck this, reporting time.

#11 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:36 AM

Those are links to my favorite sites.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#12 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:38 AM

Those are links to my favorite sites.

Get on Skype, you glutton. Indignate misses you.

#13 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:50 AM

my text alert is "toasty!" from mortal kombat

#14 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:51 AM

also my only BF purchase was Binary Domain for $10 from the MS store because i heard it was awesome from jekki

#15 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39368 Posts   Joined 9.6 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 25 November 2012 - 08:58 AM

also my only BF purchase was Binary Domain for $10 from the MS store because i heard it was awesome from jekki

So you listen to jekki but not hank? :roll:
Give the man his farkin' box!

#16 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:01 AM

I've been saying Binary Domain is the shit forever. . [-(

#17 whoknows   Time and Eternity for all of time and eternity CAGiversary!   34668 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago   Has been playing Time and Eternity
PS3

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:02 AM

Get on Skype, you glutton. Indignate misses you.

I don't have the bandwidth for that.

you are a pillar of the video game/gaming community. 

Thanks you are truly a pillar of the community!

It's because of pillars like you, I remain in this community.  Thank you!

#18 Halo05   DJ Roomba CAGiversary!   7887 Posts   Joined 9.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:07 AM

Black Friday weekend hauls, $$$$as. Represent. Post your shit.

My computer plus I used an ancient Coinstar Dell credit to buy speakers and a monitor.
Battlefield 3 - Complete whatever edition (PS3)
Killzone Trilogy + controller (PS3)
Borderlands 2 (360)
Forza Horizon (360)
Sniper Elite V2 (360)
Saint's Row the Third - complete whatever edition (360)

Once all my PC stuff arrives I'll probably be playing nothing but Diablo 3 and WoW for months. Probably shouldn't keep the above console games but meeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh.

...and while my text alert is the regular Samsung galaxy whistle, my ringtone is Macho Man Randy Savage's entrance music. oooooooohhhhhh yeah

As many of you know, black ops 2 is plaid with bugs, lag etc which many people have been suffering including me.

plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid plaid

#19 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:16 AM

My ring tone is a bunch of guys chanting "dicks dicks butts butts."

#20 j-cart   PAPER TRAILS on a mountain CAGiversary!   5539 Posts   Joined 5.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:26 AM

My ring tone is a bunch of guys chanting "dicks dicks butts butts."

I thought it would be that chick you keep posting saying "Hey guys..."

#21 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:36 AM

Haigaizitsleda.

#22 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 09:58 AM

#23 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:06 AM

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#24 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:08 AM

#25 mrspicytacoman   Apply Ubik only as directed CAGiversary!   1884 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

mrspicytacoman

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:15 AM

Elevate your taste in trolls man

vpnz.png2h50m13.gif2eb67tj.jpgn5qy6u.gif

#TrueGamer

#26 hankmecrankme   Drunken Jesus CAGiversary!   17385 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

hankmecrankme

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:25 AM

Posted Image

#27 Indignate   Hell Yeah, I’m the Motherfucking Princess! CAGiversary!   15963 Posts   Joined 6.4 Years Ago  

Posted 25 November 2012 - 10:27 AM

Yes.

I play bad games

If anyone isn't going to use their code I'd love them forever.

I don't like Godzilla.

There are just so many un-Godzilla like things it should be easy to see why people didn't like it (also the annoying cast). Zilla being killed by missiles was the biggest thing that bothered me Godzilla is supposed to be far stronger than that. The army shouldn't be able to hurt Godzilla unless they are using something like MechaGodzilla or Moguera.

#28 Jimbo Slice   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   7380 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Jimbo Slice

Posted 25 November 2012 - 01:55 PM

i meant i bought it because jekki and hank and i think maybe uraizen and some other people who i may be forgetting all said it was awesome

Spoiler

:rofl:

#29 dmaul1114   Banned Banned   24688 Posts   Joined 10.2 Years Ago  

dmaul1114

Posted 25 November 2012 - 02:51 PM

To pick up from the last GGT, small BF haul for me this year as I didn't need/want much:

-Sony BDG-S590 3D Blurray player for $98. Didn't really need it (no 3D tv, not big on 3D). But my old S350 I got on BF in 2008 loads discs slow as shit and I like having streaming apps on it so I don't have to use my consoles which are noisy. Plus I'm covered if I want to sell off my consoles when I clear out the backlog.

-The Last Samurai (blu)- $3.99
-No Country for Old Men (blu)- $3.99

No brainer to upgrade those two from DVD since I can get the $5 coupons next time Best Buy does an upgrade and save promotion.

-God of War Saga- $15

-A couple college hoodies (one for me, one for the g/f) for $17.50 each

-Energy Take Classic 5.0 speakers--$150 for my parents (missed another $20 off coupon by a day though). Bought these for myself on the same deal in the spring and love them, will be a nice upgrade for my parents from their cheap Sony home theater in a box set up they've had for years.

#30 BlueScrote   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   4790 Posts   Joined 7.6 Years Ago  

BlueScrote

Posted 25 November 2012 - 03:06 PM

Shut up, Cheddahz.

Cheddahz is a big deal over on GAF now.

My BF Haul was Forza Horizons, AC3, Critter Crunch, and Hotline Miami.