- Share who or what is at the top of your holiday gift list and press the "Share & Claim" button.
- You must connect your Amazon.com account to your Facebook account to complete the “Share & Claim” action and receive the promotional credit. If you have not already connected your accounts, you will be guided through the process to do so after clicking the “Share & Claim” button.
- The promotional credit will only be applied when purchasing products totaling $25 or more in a single transaction.
- The promotional credit will be reflected as a $5 savings on the Review Your Order page on qualifying orders.
- The promotional credit may only be applied to physical products shipped from and sold by Amazon.com, and excludes Kindle devices, digital downloads and gift card purchases.
- The promotional credit expires 11:59 PM PST on Sunday, December 9, 2012.
- Taxes do not apply when calculating the minimum purchase amount.
- If items purchased with the promotional credit are returned, the amount of the promotional credit used to purchase such items will be subtracted from your return credit.
- The promotional credit is non-transferable and may not be resold.
- The promotional credit may not be combined with other offers.
- If you violate any of these Terms and Conditions, the promotion will be invalid.
- Limit one per customer and customer account.
- Void where prohibited.
- Offer good while supplies last. Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
Edited by ssjmichael, 05 December 2012 - 09:50 PM.