- - - - -

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir - $10.70 with FSSS elligible @ Amazon

#1 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3486 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 01:53 AM

Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $10.50 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Edited by BudzMcGee, 10 January 2013 - 10:49 PM.

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Get money back for purchases at Target, Best Buy and more with Ibotta (My Referral Link).

#2 sabanoo   I like pie. CAGiversary!   1854 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:05 AM

Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.

#3 ChernobylCow   Say_Moo CAGiversary!   1859 Posts   Joined 6.7 Years Ago  

ChernobylCow

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

Interesting little game if you want something different for your 3DS.

Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir sold by Budge Video Games, Inc. and fulfilled by Amazon for $10.70 and eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping: LINK

Game currently trades in for $14.70 at Best Buy with max promos if you can get it quick enough and play through it in a hurry (only takes about 3 hours to beat).

Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.

#4 anotherpoorgamer   Bird's Nest Hair CAGiversary!   4684 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

anotherpoorgamer

Posted 10 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

At about $11, I might give it a try.

#5 BudzMcGee   Clearance Bin Review CAGiversary!   3486 Posts   Joined 5.8 Years Ago  

Posted 10 January 2013 - 10:48 PM

Just want to note that it trades in for $10.50 and not $14.70.

I'll update the OP, I didn't double check (I literally traded it for $14.70 2 days ago).

Haha, I was wanting to read your backlog bit about this game. I'll never own this system and it'll probably be a long, long time before I get to play another horror game w/ a camera mechani.

I actually just posted my Backlog Quest article on Spirit Camera right before posting the price here. It's why I saw that it was going for that price. :lol:

My video game site ClearanceBinReview.com - The right game for the right price.
300x156xBacklog-Quest-II-300x156.jpg.pag
Want to write reviews of iPhone and XBLIG's and get FREE games for doing so? We are looking for writers! Go HERE.

Get money back for purchases at Target, Best Buy and more with Ibotta (My Referral Link).

#6 Gandor   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   40 Posts   Joined 7.9 Years Ago  

Posted 11 January 2013 - 03:47 AM

Thanks OP, was on the wife's wishlist