- - - - -

Halo 4 LE $70 Best Buy YMMV

#1 BobbyTastic   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   6596 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

BobbyTastic

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:03 PM

Sorry if this is a repost/old news, but I just picked it up last night (while I was buying Hitman HD Collection) for this price since the cheapest I found it new on Ebay (meaning with codes unredeemed) was $75 + shipping. With the 100% trade-in credit (+10% for GCU), it might be a good day to buy the LE and trade-in your standard especially since the TIV is dropping like a rock.

Mine was also in a spacious sealed container thing (aka not spider-wrap), so it wasn't messed up or anything, nor was there a special clearance sticker anywhere so I think this is a standard price drop across the board.

Worth it if you don't have the Map Pass (included, $25 separately) and are a sucker for steelbooks/LE goodies like I am. And unlike the Reach LE/CE, it actually seems pretty limited so I don't see the price dipping much lower anytime soon.

Here's what it comes with for those who don't already know:
Spoiler

Got an alt account for Steam cards? Sick of not getting all your drops before the market crashes? Tired of all the hours spent catching up on all your alt's drops? Send me a PM!

Official Hammerwatch Dispenser - $1 PayPal each

#2 aircobra   The Wind CAGiversary!   1606 Posts   Joined 7.2 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

It was posted awhile ago. They dropped the price on most of the LE/CE titles (Borderlands 2, NBA 2k13, Halo 4, etc..).