- - - - -

Playstation All- Stars Battle Royale for PS3/Vita - $25.98

#1 lectersvictim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

lectersvictim

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:59 AM

Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for PS3/Vita - $23.99 + $1.99 S&H = $25.98

Free Shipping for orders over $25.

http://www.deepdisco...-BATTLE-ROYALE/

#2 YellowGameboyColor   CAGBooty CAGiversary!   1892 Posts   Joined 2.3 Years Ago  

YellowGameboyColor

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:08 AM

I'm really thinking about this. But what kinda site is this that I've never heard of??!?!

#3 MrGhoster   CAG in Training CAGiversary!   9 Posts   Joined 2.4 Years Ago  

MrGhoster

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

Thanks, finally broke down and bought it at this price. I remember reading about getting the Vita version for free awhile back, anyone know if that's still going on?

#4 Zolor23   Hey there. CAGiversary!   2964 Posts   Joined 3.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:10 AM

I'm really thinking about this. But what kinda site is this that I've never heard of??!?!

I heard that their shipping and customer service is terrible.

#5 lectersvictim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

lectersvictim

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:13 AM

I have been using the site for years, never had an issue. The shipping isn't the fastest, but when the item is in-stock you usually get it within about 5-7 business days and you get USPS tracking info. I just ordered DMC on release day for $35.99 and it was delivered in one week.

Thanks, finally broke down and bought it at this price. I remember reading about getting the Vita version for free awhile back, anyone know if that's still going on?

Yes, it comes with a free downloadable version of the game for Vita.

#6 WelfareBurger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

WelfareBurger

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:15 AM

I ordered from here before. Everything went fine with me, probably takes 1-2 weeks to ship though. Also don't forget the 2 DLC characters are free to download off the PSN store right now. I believe ends with tomorrow's store update.

#7 lilseung   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   427 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:27 AM

"Due to a system upgrade, we are temporarily unable to ship your order to an address other than your billing address. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade."

I can't even use paypal because it keeps saying this. They won't even let me edit my billing address. Wtf lol.
Come check out my Trade thread!

#8 lectersvictim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   153 Posts   Joined 6.8 Years Ago  

lectersvictim

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:30 AM

"Due to a system upgrade, we are temporarily unable to ship your order to an address other than your billing address. We appreciate your patience during this upgrade."

I can't even use paypal because it keeps saying this. They won't even let me edit my billing address. Wtf lol.

I had that same message pop up but I still was allowed to check out using paypal. Strange...

#9 lilseung   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   427 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:36 AM

I had that same message pop up but I still was allowed to check out using paypal. Strange...

It brings me to shipping method selection page then it takes me to paypal login. When I login, it brings me back to the shipping page and repeats. I guess I just have to use my credit card.

#10 ChaosLaw   k. CAGiversary!   649 Posts   Joined 4.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:37 AM

I ordered from here before. Everything went fine with me, probably takes 1-2 weeks to ship though. Also don't forget the 2 DLC characters are free to download off the PSN store right now. I believe ends with tomorrow's store update.

Thanks for this! What are all those "minion" characters that are going for 49 cents? Anything worth buying? They went full retard with the paid costumes on this game, too, lol, but that's all aesthetics, right?

Here's fillers btw to get to free shipping since they don't seem to have anything else worth purchasing:
http://www.deepdisco...Ns=p_price_sort

#11 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12226 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

$20 used at Family Video in store FYI.

#12 WelfareBurger   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   102 Posts   Joined 7.4 Years Ago  

WelfareBurger

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:48 AM

Thanks for this! What are all those "minion" characters that are going for 49 cents? Anything worth buying? They went full retard with the paid costumes on this game, too, lol, but that's all aesthetics, right?

Minions are little cheerleaders that pop on screen when you get a triple kill. Pretty pointless. Those are just extra minions, there are some unlockable ones in the main game. And yeah the paid costumes are just aesthetics. The characters have another set of unlockable in-game costumes though.

#13 lilseung   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   427 Posts   Joined 3.2 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 07:51 AM

Okay I finally got them to accept my paypal. Great price. Thanks OP.

#14 jefexp   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   55 Posts   Joined 4.0 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:33 AM

Been waiting for a good price on this..but I don't think i'm going to go through with deep discount. I've seen way too many bad experiences from this site.

#15 DR2K   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 7.1 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:34 AM

Online Pass and probably no Vita version.

#16 GBAstar   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9165 Posts   Joined 4.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:38 AM

I hate deep discount with passion... that being said I placed an order for this on a whim Monday morning and it shipped Monday afternoon.

It's hit or miss with Deep Discount; sometimes they ship right away and other times you're on the hook waiting for a week.. or a month.. or five.

#17 Stellar Inertia   Completionist CAGiversary!   4075 Posts   Joined 2.8 Years Ago  

Stellar Inertia

Posted 26 February 2013 - 08:51 AM

The Vita version will be $18 on PSN starting tomorrow for their VITA anniversary sale.

512847.png

#18 jrr6415sun   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2595 Posts   Joined 3.8 Years Ago  

jrr6415sun

Posted 26 February 2013 - 09:35 AM

it's a bad bad site.. don't even try

#19 Indiana Jones   Yippie kai yay! CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Indiana Jones

Posted 26 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

Well if you've never heard something, then obviously it can't be good, right?

Deep Discount used to be a great site. They'd have 20% off sales every year and people would be impulsively buying DVDs by the dozen because of how cheap they were.

I think some company bought them out and their customer service went down the drain and the sales ceased to be legitimate sales.

But they still are an actual company, not some Chinese website selling knockoffs.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#20 themidnighter23   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   810 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

themidnighter23

Posted 26 February 2013 - 11:04 AM

should be lower. go lower and maybe I'll consider buying you game.
where's my whiskey, Im bout to get tore up

#21 Chemosh013   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   1765 Posts   Joined 7.7 Years Ago  

Chemosh013

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:21 PM

I'll wait for it to be $19.99 on amazon.

ach.png

#22 slidecage   Nothing to say CAGiversary!   26923 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:22 PM

take the front 2 off and i buy it for 5.98 that is all that its worth if you dont take it online..

its like 10% offline 90% online only
WOOOO I STINK

#23 plus1zero   SEC! SEC! SEC! CAGiversary!   3905 Posts   Joined 3.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 02:50 PM

I heard that their shipping and customer service is terrible.

You heard right

#24 Crunchewy   What? CAGiversary!   16791 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 03:16 PM

The game has an online pass. If you don't care about online that's not a bad deal, but if you want to play online then that price sucks.

Crunchewy.png

#25 MSUHitman   Checkmate Arcade Co-Host CAGiversary!   12226 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:21 PM

The game has an online pass. If you don't care about online that's not a bad deal, but if you want to play online then that price sucks.

Used copies bought in store should still have the online pass. Mine did. They put them back in the copies they're going to sell, just like they do with the movies w/digital copy codes.

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes, Stitcher Radio, or YouTube.
743275.png

#26 WatTsu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   300 Posts   Joined 9.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:25 PM

The minions are little characters that hover over your shoulder pre-and-post match and pop up when you get a multikill. They're cute but not really necessary.
Executive Producer, Host, and Creator
Geekspeak
http://www.geekspeakradio.us

#27 edison   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   481 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 04:41 PM

Should have included Deep Discount in the title so I would have known not to open the thread. :)

#28 Kain   Dragoon CAGiversary!   343 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 26 February 2013 - 06:19 PM

Looks like it's dead now. Put it in my cart and then the site went down for maintenance before I could check out. Site's back up and so is the price, to $40.47. :S

Last Six Years of Completed Games: 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015.

#29 Indiana Jones   Yippie kai yay! CAGiversary!   2237 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Indiana Jones

Posted 27 February 2013 - 01:48 AM

I bought a $1 DVD to get free shipping (which I can use at the next Best Buy upgrade and save), and that shipped out today... without the game. I hope that isn't a sign of things to come.

My buy/sell/trade list: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=230525

To the "If I send you an offer via PM, please respond to it even if you aren't interested" guy, I'm still waiting to hear back from you after I sent you a PM in July of 2009.

#30 MrNinjaSquirrel   Emo Blogger CAGiversary!   12143 Posts   Joined 2.2 Years Ago  

MrNinjaSquirrel

Posted 27 February 2013 - 03:26 AM

Very very tempting, but I think I'll hold out for $20 or less. I don't have a vita, so it's not as appealing