Bo knew it was about time for another cagcast. Thanks fellas! My comments on this cagcast are as follows:
1. I have to agree with Wombat; Cheapy, you should never have left Tai alone in the dark. You don't roll dice when it comes to the health and safety of your children under any circumstances. What Cheapy did was equal to leaving your child in the car while dashing into a store to grab milk and/or cigarettes or whatever. Some people would consider that to be an emergency. Just because the kid is asleep in the back seat and it isn't convenient to wake him up for the 'two minutes' you need to go into the store plus you think he'll cry for the rest of the ride home doesn't make it right or even ok to roll the dice that nothing bad is going to happen during those 'two minutes.' Would you ever forgive yourself if your kid was snatched by a stranger because you took that gamble?! What if Mrs. Cheapy had to go into emergency surgery and the doctors at the hospital wanted you to stay there for whatever reason. In the state where Shipwreck and I are from I would expect a visit from the Children's Protective Service--had I done what you did--and then had the nerve to broadcast online about it via twitter or on a podcast afterward. I'm sorry say this but shame on you Cheapy. You ought to consider making it clear that it is NEVER alright to leave your kids alone and unattended during your next podcast. Had the same thing happened to me I would have woke my kids up and brought them to the hospital with us. They can always take a sick day the next day if it ends up being too long of a night.
TL;DR Tai is far more important than doing whats easy for the sake of convenience.
2. Shipwreck, since you were a big fan of Bo Jackson as a child did you have mixed feelings about your Bengals ending Bo's career? And while on the subject of dual sports stars what are your thoughts on Prime Time (considering he played for the Reds)?
3. Watch This Bitches: you guys should check out the 30 for 30 about the Columbian national soccer team which highlights the story behind Carlos Escobar having his own nephew killed over an own goal he had against team USA.
4. Watch This Part Deux: The Bible miniseries airing on the History channel. Unpopular opinion alert: IMHO the Bible is every bit as good as Game of Thrones series on HBO and I love me some GoT.
5. I'm aware that my chances are nil after my rant in #1., but throw a ticket for me into the Phantom Breaker contest hat. I don't have very many XBL arcade games.
Edited by BetaDemo, 19 March 2013 - 06:36 PM.
rant @ CheapyD