- - - - -

(Sealed) Viewtiful Joe 2 (PlayStation 2) $9.99 + $2.49 S&H @ Newegg.com

#1 Sofa King Cheap   Sofa King Cheap CAGiversary!   1928 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sofa King Cheap

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:17 AM

Thanks to member dfunk at bytesizedeals.com

http://www.newegg.co...N82E16879200288

For those wondering, Cube version is $14.99.
"Kyle, I have a full day of watching TV tomorrow. I don't have time to go on a poo hunt right now, okay?" -- a memorable quote from South Park's "A Very Crappy Christmas" episode

#2 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17022 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
PS4

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:18 AM

12 in stock.

#3 clockworkgreen   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   557 Posts   Joined 10.3 Years Ago  

clockworkgreen

Posted 18 August 2005 - 12:50 AM

Gamecube version and I woulda jumped.

#4 Devin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 20 August 2005 - 01:49 AM

Except, both the PS2 version and Gamecube version have been $9.99 (sealed) at FYE for the LONGEST time. FYE's your best bet.

#5 Sofa King Cheap   Sofa King Cheap CAGiversary!   1928 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Sofa King Cheap

Posted 20 August 2005 - 02:49 AM

Except, both the PS2 version and Gamecube version have been $9.99 (sealed) at FYE for the LONGEST time. FYE's your best bet.

Apples and Oranges. You really can't compare online prices to in-store prices as all stores are not available to everyone, not to mention some people dislike shopping in-store. Online shopping is just more conveniant for people with busy schedules and would be willing to pay for that convience by paying for shipping. Add in that some online sites don't charge tax and you don't have to pay gas to get your game = shopping online is a better experience for some. Again, apples and oranges.
"Kyle, I have a full day of watching TV tomorrow. I don't have time to go on a poo hunt right now, okay?" -- a memorable quote from South Park's "A Very Crappy Christmas" episode

#6 Devin   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   349 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 21 August 2005 - 04:36 AM

Apples and Oranges. You really can't compare online prices to in-store prices as all stores are not available to everyone, not to mention some people dislike shopping in-store. Online shopping is just more conveniant for people with busy schedules and would be willing to pay for that convience by paying for shipping. Add in that some online sites don't charge tax and you don't have to pay gas to get your game = shopping online is a better experience for some. Again, apples and oranges.

Dude, you went way too far...