- - - - -

Meet Happy Gorilla!

#1 CheapyD   Head Cheap Ass Administrators   17041 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago   Has been playing Grand Theft Auto V
PC

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:00 AM

This picture was taken at the Japanese equivalent of a stip mall in Kameido.
At one point in his show, he dropped his pants and farted and a cloud of smoke came out of his ass. I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.

EDIT: Found his website: http://www.happygorilla.net/main.html

Posted Image

#2 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39418 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:01 AM

Only in Japan... :)

#3 Scorch   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   37482 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:02 AM

:rofl:

We need more farting gorillas!

//edit: HA! CHeapy in Japan forum! Yeeeeeah!

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#4 Technique   I AM THE SECRAT INGREDINT CAGiversary!   2387 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:03 AM

hahaha, farting Japanese gorillas.

#5 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15292 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:04 AM

:rofl: When AREN'T smoke-farting gorillas funny?

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#6 Saucy Jack   Goodbye, So What? CAGiversary!   7006 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Saucy Jack

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:07 AM

I wanna see Happy Gorilla take on Brock Lesnar for the IWGP Heavyweight title. That'd be sweet. :)
Goodbye, CAG... take care now...

#7 FriskyTanuki   Get bopped, son. CAGiversary!   58544 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
3DS

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:09 AM

I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.

At least now you know what age bracket you fit in for humorous entertainment. :lol:

You read it. You can't unread it.

PSN/XBL: CrashSpyro | Steam: CrashTanuki | Wii U: FriendlyTanuki

#8 ericbee99   CAG Veteran CAGiversary!   33 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

ericbee99

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:14 AM

This picture was taken at the Japanese equivalent of a stip mall in Kameido.
At one point in his show, he dropped his pants and farted and a cloud of smoke came out of his ass. I laughed out loud before realizing that Happy Gorilla was there to entertain 3 year olds.

EDIT: Found his website: http://www.happygorilla.net/main.html

Posted Image

Leave it to Japan to outdo Showbiz Pizza Place/Chucky Cheese.

If that monkey showed up in the states, you know he'd be locked up quicker than anything.
"I want the extra dookie-dookie system, man."

#9 Jaket   Ask me about my Halo 3 stats CAGiversary!   4805 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2005 - 02:23 AM

haha ... i can picture the retarded dracula laugh comming out in front of all the other japanese people, and them just staring
still alive

#10 thorbahn3   Everyone talks too much! CAGiversary!   3292 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:09 AM

That show needs to come to America and rip the arms off of mimes and clowns.
Now that would be a show!
My Indie Game:
Spoiler

#11 CaseyRyback   Your New Nightmare! Super Moderators   24089 Posts   Joined 11.5 Years Ago  

CaseyRyback

Posted 21 November 2005 - 05:38 AM

:rofl: When AREN'T smoke-farting gorillas funny?

anytime visible things come out of someone's ass its pretty funny. My family still gets a kick out of the one time my dog took a dump and steam came out his ass.

#12 WhipSmartBanky   Bring on the free hooch! CAGiversary!   15292 Posts   Joined 11.9 Years Ago   Has been playing Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell

WhipSmartBanky

Posted 21 November 2005 - 04:40 PM

anytime visible things come out of someone's ass its pretty funny. My family still gets a kick out of the one time my dog took a dump and steam came out his ass.

The gorilla should beef up the gimmick a bit...like puff a cigar and blow smoke rings out of his ass. That'd be hot.

Now that, my friend, is a shared moment.

about.me/wsb

#13 Maklershed   Feed me a stray cat CAGiversary!   34086 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 21 November 2005 - 07:57 PM

That looks like a gorilla from Banana Splits

Posted Image

#14 broke   Welcome to Brokerock CAGiversary!   130 Posts   Joined 12.0 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2005 - 04:01 AM

I think this gorilla is related to the mascot of the Phoenix Suns. I wonder if he jumps off trampolines and dunks basketballs in his spare time - or better yet, I wonder if the Suns Gorilla will adopt the smoking fart trick. The kids would eat that up.
Big Pimpin since Kaboom.

#15 mtxbass1   This space for rent. CAGiversary!   11092 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2005 - 04:19 AM

new sig!

#16 kakomu   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   2264 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 04 December 2005 - 05:56 AM

Did they laugh at the steamy pile of dump too?
GameTZ trade list
TGN trade list
CAG Trade list
Spilled myself all over you like syrup
so delicious and stuck on you.
Used to be Capitalist_mao

#17 2poor   Luckless CAGiversary!   5678 Posts   Joined 10.5 Years Ago  

Posted 05 December 2005 - 04:42 AM

speaking of gorillas. have you seen any bape stuff over there cheapy? if you have, hows the prices on shoes?

#18 Zenithian Legend   Banned Banned   13122 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Zenithian Legend

Posted 08 December 2005 - 12:07 PM

This is probably one of those things you should've taped for us... being a robot (at least you were robocheapy at one point) I'd assume you come complete with a video camera.
Posted Image

#19 VanillaGorilla   Shark Barber CAGiversary!   5519 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

VanillaGorilla

Posted 18 December 2005 - 08:03 AM

Happy's a good friend of mine. He's been doing the smoke routine since the 80's. you're just lucky he didn't do the corn cob pipe trick. He saves that for the adult shows.
Posted Image