- - - - -

Speed freaks (video link)

#1 shieryda   Opus Eponymous CAGiversary!   9249 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:00 PM

These guys are fucking crazy! Too bad you can't see the spedometer, but you can get an idea of how fast they're going:

http://www.ebaumswor...azydrivers.html

#2 SteveMcQ   I love Panda! CAGiversary!   7925 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 22 March 2006 - 10:19 PM

I've done better. I just check those motherfuckers out of the way in Revenge. But seriously, I hate these people who have such a blatant disregard for other's safety. I'm not saying go out there and drive like a granny, 'cause as far as I'm concerned that's just as bad as what they're doing. There's a time and place for everything.

#3 Richlough   ... CAGiversary!   3738 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:29 AM

After seeing shit like like this I now understand why cops are such dicks .

card.pngl1.gif

#4 darkmere   streetcore CAGiversary!   905 Posts   Joined 10.8 Years Ago  

darkmere

Posted 23 March 2006 - 12:56 AM

makes me wish i was one of the truck drivers. i'd hit the brakes at the last second and watch these idiots wreck.

#5 Kapwanil   You: Harm / Us: Nuke CAGiversary!   1850 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:01 AM

Reminds me of the people who used to drag race at home. It's pretty much stopped though on one particular stretch because someone just happened to nail a minivan and not only totalled both cars but killed the three people in the minivan. There's a bit more to the case but you don't want to know the end result, mostly because the "punishment" involved was...lackluster.

Also reminiscent of an accident I saw on the LIE about several months back. Some idiot was doing the same exact thing, lost control, slid right into the divider and pretty totalled the front and side of his car. I don't know how the driver fared but that car was completely ruined and a few other cars may have been hit just because the jackass felt that 85 MPH was too slow.

#6 Liquid 2   Dutch Dreams CAGiversary!   24368 Posts   Joined 10.1 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:04 AM

damn, how can people be so fucking stupid?
and thats a major highway judging from the traffic and amount of trucks

#7 wbc1228   huh?! CAGiversary!   2720 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:06 AM

I'm amazed that they didn't get into a crazy wreak. I wanted to see an explosion. Those guys deserved to get hurt.

#8 sblymnlcrymnl   married ... with children CAGiversary!   30090 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

sblymnlcrymnl

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:23 AM

They didn't seem to be going very fast, but they still deserve to be injured. Horribly, horribly injured. :lol:

#9 SpottedNigel   That Guy CAGiversary!   5223 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

SpottedNigel

Posted 23 March 2006 - 01:26 AM

...I want to play Tokyo Extreme Racer now...

#10 Blade   Xenaphobic, Warrior Princess CAGiversary!   9109 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 05:29 AM

Whatever happened to the second car? It looks like he attempted to pass two trucks on the shoulder, then he disappeared.

I hope he crashed.

#11 ZeroSupporT   By Your Powers Combined.. CAGiversary!   1333 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

ZeroSupporT

Posted 23 March 2006 - 03:20 PM

I've seen guys like this before once or twice on highways near tennessee when I used to travel there for work, definitely wild to watch IRL and on video, definitely dangerous though.

#12 Prepster   The Bulls are Back!!! CAGiversary!   2608 Posts   Joined 9.8 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:07 PM

Wow, thats some pretty good driving right there. I wonder what kind of car the guy with the camera was driving...

Chi-Town Forever baby!

Posted Image

#13 Graystone   ` CAGiversary!   15662 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 23 March 2006 - 06:28 PM

Oh look were cool, we're racing and putting peoples lives in danger. Like it was said earlier in this thread, this is why cops are dicks. And I not for grandma driving either, but doing this with no regard for human life.