- - - - -

FT: various handheld games,mostly cart only,LOTS of GB/C; WTTF: GB/C,Game Gear,DS,etc

#1 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2007 - 02:50 AM

CONTACTING ME: I don't check this thread religiously, but I do check my email, so your best bet is to PM me if you're interested in some of my games.

FEEDBACK: Besides my feedback here at CAG, I also have some at eBay. There's not a lot of transactions that are rated, but it's all 100% positive.

REGION: All HANDHELD games in this thread should play on handheld consoles of any region. Games are either North American (NA) or Japanese (JPN). JPN games are marked.

CONDITION OF ITEMS: I've noted the condition of each item according to the following standards:

• EXCELLENT = New or like-new. As a rule of thumb, only games for newer consoles get this marking.
  • GOOD = Label is complete or with minimal wear on edges. No markings. Minimal and even, or no discoloration.
  • FAIR = Needs maintenance; may have names marked on it in marker, sticker residue, and/or price stickers (not covering the label). Cart may show discoloration, but it is faint and evenly distributed. With the right tools, the cart can be restored to GOOD condition.
  • POOR = Shows irreparable damage. Label may be faded, ripped, missing, written on, or covered with a price sticker. Cart may show discoloration that is excessive or unevenly distributed, and thus more noticeable than with FAIR games. Plastic may show unsightly dents or chips. A rumble cart missing its door gets marked POOR by default.
  • BAD = Damaged in a way that will interfere with playing--for example, plastic may be broken along an edge, or the battery may be dead
I try to be as accurate and as detailed as possible when describing the condition of games, and I double check specific games when someone expresses interest in them. However, it's not unlikely that we have different ideas of what's acceptable in a game, so please don't be shy about asking nitpicky or detailed questions!

WANTS:

• I'm looking to TRADE ONLY.
  • I'm looking to expand my handheld libraries at the moment (GB, GBC, GBA, DS, GG, PSP). In particular, I'm looking for:

• I am also interested in
    • your BROKEN and otherwise NON-WORKING games, especially small handheld games.
    • games that play in Spanish: I'm looking for one of the Spanish-language GB/C Pokemon games, in particular
HAVE:

-Posted Image-GAME BOY and GAME BOY COLOR-Posted Image-
ALL Game Boy games are CART ONLY. ## titles, ## games:
Spoiler

[FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]:gba:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]GAME BOY ADVANCE[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]:gba:[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]
Game Boy Advance games are CIB
. Some are sealed. See descriptions for more details. 4 titles, 6 games:
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]
Spoiler

[FONT=Courier New]
[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]-[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]:ds:-[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]NINTENDO DS[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]-[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New]:ds:-[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]
Varying levels of completeness; see descriptions
. You can play some of these in a language other than English by changing the hardware settings (language settings) of your DS; these games are noted. 4 titles, 5 games:
Spoiler
[FONT=Courier New]

[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]Posted Image[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]GAME GEAR[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]Posted Image[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]-
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace]All Game Gear games are cart only. They were purchased in North America and I assume they are NA region. 4 titles, 4 games:
Spoiler
[FONT=Courier New]

[/FONT] [FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]:?:[FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]LCD HANDHELDS[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]-[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]:?:[FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]- [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New]
Both are thrift store rescued and handheld only (no packaging).
Spoiler

[FONT=Courier New][FONT=Arial Black][FONT=courier new]
OTHERS[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[/FONT][FONT=Courier New][FONT=Courier New][FONT=monospace][FONT=Courier New]
I haven't checked many of these games' conditions in some time, but if you are interested, I'll look them up and give you a more detailed description and/or scan images. Scanning is a pain in the butt, though, so please, only ask if you are actually interested. 3 titles, 3 games (N64, GC, PSX):
Spoiler

Edited by pdrydia, 09 October 2011 - 07:17 PM.
2011 Sep 9 update; removed mailed games

Posted Image

#2 crazybaconlips   CAG Veteran CAG Veteran   43 Posts   Joined 8.5 Years Ago  

crazybaconlips

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:57 AM

Want the top loader, PMing now! With gusto!

#3 doc005   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   783 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 26 January 2007 - 04:05 AM

cml for Grandia
Play with me on Fanduel by clicking the image below.
FanDuel_Daily_Fantasy_Sports.jpg

Fanduel is an entirely new way of playing fantasy sports - the season is just one day. It's fast, it's fun and you play for real money! Play fantasy baseball, basketball, hockey & football games - draft any time and win the same day.

#4 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 27 January 2007 - 06:50 PM

Thanks for the bumps and interest--responding to PMs!
Posted Image

#5 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2007 - 08:35 PM

Mailed-stuff-out bump. :0
Posted Image

#6 unicron129   Devourer of Worlds CAGiversary!   1209 Posts   Joined 8.9 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:08 PM

CML for Yoshis Safari.

#7 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 30 January 2007 - 10:22 PM

CML for Yoshis Safari.

Sorry chap, the only thing I see there that I could use is the wavebird, and that's definitely an uneven trade (raw end on your side).
Posted Image

#8 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:41 PM

Bumpity-bump, for a return to CAGging.
Posted Image

#9 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 07:57 PM

Bump.
Posted Image

#10 adriley313   Banned Banned   7622 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:26 PM

Hey nice list.
How much for Pokemon Ranger 2 shipped
post in my thread please
thx a bunch
Now Playing:
:360: Prototype 2
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening

Now Reading: Impulse by Steven Gould

#11 adriley313   Banned Banned   7622 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:27 PM

or CML?
Now Playing:

#12 adriley313   Banned Banned   7622 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 08:59 PM

pm sent
thx a bunch
Now Playing:

#13 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 17 May 2009 - 11:12 PM

pm sent
thx a bunch

You're very welcome. :)
Posted Image

#14 adriley313   Banned Banned   7622 Posts   Joined 7.0 Years Ago  

Posted 19 May 2009 - 07:10 PM

Pm sent
Now Playing:

#15 pdrydia   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   88 Posts   Joined 8.4 Years Ago  

Posted 29 August 2011 - 08:44 PM

Once-in-a-two-year-bump.
Posted Image

#16 cgxcswim   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   592 Posts   Joined 4.2 Years Ago  

Posted 30 August 2011 - 05:43 AM

Sorry didn't find anything on your list.

#17 roadran422   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   89 Posts   Joined 3.6 Years Ago  

roadran422

Posted 24 October 2011 - 05:32 PM

Sent a Pm for Pocket Bomberman