- - - - -

CAG Villain of the year 2007: DJ K8E is a fat boy

#1 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38507 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Dick Tracy
NES

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:32 PM

Big props to mscott62's detective work, on this one:

Ok... if you look at DJ K8E's signature, you'll see that she has a Last.FM recently played list / image, linking to the Last.FM account of the311saint.

Now, if you go to myspace.com/the311saint, you go to the MySpace profile of a 21 year-old male.

I know... "the311saint" is slightly generic, so it may be a coincidence. But if you inspect the profile, you see the very same Last.FM recently played image.

Screenshot:

Posted Image

Wow. That can't be a coincidence, can it?

Then, we have this... the stumbleupon.com profile, revealing the true face of DJ K8E:

Posted Image

(Note the Butch Walker poster in the background, and where he stands on her Last.FM top artists. lawlz)

And... the nail in the coffin. His recent, strange entry in wake of me pointing out that she was being an attention whore in the Singles thread (where she flaunts that "she" is a bi female, to get us lowly nerds' Pokemon underoos in a bind... when, really, he was getting off on the idea of vicariously living through whatever poor girl he's been using as his sig) and "her" quiting the forums in the OTT:

Go Fuck yourselves! You CAG's are all assholes! Can't be nice to anyone! Fuck ALL OF YOU! I HATE YOU fuckING BASTARDS! I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF NOW! "Your little girl has gone to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. Your little boy has gone to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. And I'm going straight to hell, to hell, to hell, to hell. But I'm going down screaming Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck you, Fuck YOU, Fuck YOU, Fuck YOU, Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU! Fuck YOU!

Source: http://the311saint.s...upon.com/about/

And here are some screenshots for proof:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Em-fucking-barrassing.

He -- SHE -- has got a lot of esplainin' to do.

yes.gif

#2 DeathDealer   KillerStephen CAGiversary!   816 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathDealer

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:35 PM

I just want to point out that I called bullshit on the lesbian love fest on page 2 of the singles thread.
Thank You.
Posted Image

#3 jmcc   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   9608 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:36 PM

I question whether the assertion of being single in terms of men was actually true now.
Posted Image

#4 Dr Mario Kart   SD/2D Defense Force CAGiversary!   10943 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Dr Mario Kart

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

I'm glad we solved THAT mystery.

Wait, what?

#5 Mookyjooky   Work is play... CAGiversary!   5200 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:45 PM

Is he a train conductor?

#6 6669   Inactive User CAGiversary!   5975 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:47 PM

Then maybe we should nominate zodemere2k for doing the same thing: http://www.myspace.c...kes2blickedlots
He told me that was her, but by his comments about getting some hot chicks number in the penny thread, I think I've been duped. Not to mention that the pics there are of another teen nude model, and obviously not him/her/whatever.

BTW, nice detective work, Brak. Someday you'll eventually be able to prove that I'm actually a 70 year old fat guy :lol:

edit. Pics
Posted Image
http://www.cheapassg...ber.php?u=71089
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#7 r1s3n   Savage Fighter! CAGiversary!   566 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:48 PM

You've done a great service for Cag!

r1s3n
You see that cross-eyed, savage lookin motherfucker over there? That's a savage fighter!

#8 Soodmeg  

God damn.....CAG, you miss a little you miss the whole fucking world exploding.

#9 corrosivefrost   I created this world and you can't keep me here. CAGiversary!   39396 Posts   Joined 9.7 Years Ago  

corrosivefrost

Fucked up.

#10 Scobie   CAG City Rocker CAGiversary!   3028 Posts   Joined 9.5 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:49 PM

This is the most excitational bomb to drop around here in a while! I'm proud to know you guys who tracked this down... and more shocked than the first time I saw "The Crying Game."

Let this once more be a lesson to us all: If you sign up for true.com to get those free Wii points, cancel your account as soon as you can! The internet is full of pulled back sausages, smudged lipstick, crazed feral stares, and the scent of death and vanilla.
Posted Image

#11 Reality's Fringe   Goes sex for pussy CAGiversary!   7112 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

Reality's Fringe

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:57 PM

The girl in his sig? Probably someone he "knows" in "reality" and really wants to be in a relationship with, but cannot due to his impotent personality. Thus, he's creating his own version of her personality based on his personal desires (videogame playing, bisexual and not afraid to let people in on it etc.). It's interesting, and I wonder if it extends to his everyday life in some sort of horrific psychosomatic manifestation?

Why the hell are the intertubes so bizzare?
http://artthoubored.ytmnd.com/

http://snapintotehslimjim.ytmnd.com/

I had one last summer. I was asleep for it so I have no recollection of anything being up my ass.

#12 tiredfornow   Banned Banned   35417 Posts   Joined 9.0 Years Ago  

tiredfornow

Posted 03 February 2007 - 04:57 PM

and here I am asking shim to date my girlfriend, haaaaaaaaaaaahahah :roll:

Posted Image

#13 Jalu   jalu1-5 was already taken CAGiversary!   1897 Posts   Joined 11.4 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:00 PM

Actually, most of the lesbians I know look pretty much like that...

Zing!

#14 Moxio   Supervillain CAGiversary!   35394 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:01 PM

Lame.

#15 Mookyjooky   Work is play... CAGiversary!   5200 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:06 PM

Saw this on 6669's Myspace...

Posted Image

#16 rabbitt   A Symphony of Horror CAGiversary!   7409 Posts   Joined 10.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

+1 vote here.

#17 TheCochese   I make things out of wood CAGiversary!   12453 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:07 PM

Too much time on our hands?

#18 6669   Inactive User CAGiversary!   5975 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:08 PM

Saw this on 6669's Myspace...

[IMG]fat guy

:rofl:
I'm much older and fatter than that though.
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Free Magazines! | thanx CAGs! | MySpace

You that have that devil infactuation should really find a hobby or somethin?!?

#19 Dick Tracy   The Man in the Yellow Hat CAGiversary!   38507 Posts   Joined 10.7 Years Ago   Has been playing Dick Tracy
NES

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:10 PM

Too much time on our hands?

yah u r rite i m a nerd with no life lol

yes.gif

#20 jPoD   Banned Banned   3836 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:11 PM

I think this constitutes as owned?
TGN Feedback: 135
CAG Feedback: 28

IM: Redsoxfan722

TGN TL: http://tradegamesnow...=jPoD&view=list

Boston U. Class of 2011
Go Terriers!
Beanpot Champs!!!!

Posted Image

#21 H-Town Info   $$$$$$ CAGiversary!   2361 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

H-Town Info

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:14 PM

showing the true colors huh
Posted Image

It never ends and there's always somebody out there with better shit than you, explain this to him while you put your foot in his ass. Violence is the only answer sometimes. Most of the time. All the time.

#22 TheCochese   I make things out of wood CAGiversary!   12453 Posts   Joined 10.6 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:16 PM

yah u r rite i m a nerd with no life lol

I just think it's pathetic all the people who worshiped her. I always thought 'it' was a moron.

And CAG Villian of the year? We got a long way to go for that. It's not like anyone got buttsecksed by her....

:-k

#23 DeathDealer   KillerStephen CAGiversary!   816 Posts   Joined 8.8 Years Ago  

DeathDealer

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:32 PM

Why hasnt it said anything in this thread? I want to hear the reply...
Posted Image

#24 Hex   Buffet of Horsiness CAGiversary!   10160 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:38 PM

:rofl::rofl:

Oh my sweet Jesus. Brak, you are a god amongst men.

Posted Image

#25 loserkid   CAGiversary! CAGiversary!   50 Posts   Joined 11.7 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:43 PM

I'm primarily a lurker around here. I more or less know the who's who of CAG, so this is pretty crazy.

Hilarious? Absolutely.

This will be one of those stories that go down in the annals of CAG history... or the wiki.

Good show, OP. I curious as to where this thread's going to go.
Posted Image

#26 sonderiaom   Starry Knight CAGiversary!   1815 Posts   Joined 9.9 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:45 PM

Personally I don't care if it was a man or woman. Most times the opinion that I saw wasn't influenced by gender.

Some people have psychological problems but, again, that doesn't stop them from posting deals or participating in discussions.

So, good detective work, but *shrugs* definitly not villian of the year.
Posted Image

#27 Diiz   calm like a bomb CAGiversary!   2113 Posts   Joined 11.3 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:46 PM

Hahahahaha, wow...
Posted Image
MIDGARDSORMR
[75]WAR◆

I am a leaf on the wind,
Watch how I soar.

#28 senorwoohoo   Radio CAGiversary!   14533 Posts   Joined 11.2 Years Ago  

senorwoohoo

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:46 PM

This...is fucking great.

#29 2Fast   S2000 CAGiversary!   4847 Posts   Joined 10.0 Years Ago  

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:50 PM

I think the saddest thing about this is that it wrote in a blog about stuff that happened on a message board.

#30 willardhaven   Thief of Life CAGiversary!   7073 Posts   Joined 11.0 Years Ago  

willardhaven

Posted 03 February 2007 - 05:51 PM

Excellent!