Buy 3 of 5 Disney BD + Earn 750 points & Buy a Panasonic BD Player for $60 + S/H

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
dmrbdpromof1rjw1322070689306.jpg

Disney Movie Rewards Membership Required. Offer expires 1/31/12. Limited quantities. While supplies last. Offer available to the residents of the 50 United States (and D.C.), Puerto Rico and Canada. Void in Quebec and where prohibited by law.

*To earn between 625 - 850 points, enter your magic codes from the 5 Eligible Disney Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3D™ Combo Packs (The Lion King Diamond Edition, Disneynature African Cats, Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stanger Tides, Winnie The Pooh, Cars 2) between 10/4/11 - 1/31/12. 375 Bonus Points will be made available to you once all five Promotional Blu-ray Combo Pack Magic Codes have been entered and a Blu-ray player is purchased. Please look inside your Blu-ray shipment for the bonus points code.

**Plus Shipping And Processing
http://www.disneymovierewards.go.com/promotions/special-offers/blu2011

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really that good of an offer at all. That BD player isn't that great, and you could probably find a better one for around that price anyway without buying all of these Blus. If they lowered it to $59.99 or so it would be pretty great, but otherwise, it's too much

I could use another BD player for $80, though I'm surprised it's only these five titles and nothing else. Last time it was a much larger list of titles than just five specific ones.

Plus, I don't think it's that great of a BD player, though there aren't much in the way of reviews.

This is only a great deal, if you've already bought these five titles or plan to.

Err, without looking up pricing is it really that good of a deal considering most players are around this price even before BF?

[quote name='Jodou']Err, without looking up pricing is it really that good of a deal considering most players are around this price even before BF?[/QUOTE]

no, especially since you'll have to add another $15 or so for shipping.

Does this player even do 3D? I see no mention of it which is kinda odd since 3 of the movies required in this deal are the 3d versions.

I liked the Sony deal they had last year better. I have all 5 of the titles needed for this, but it is not that great of a deal imo.

If it was a 3D blu-ray player it would be a great deal but its a reg blu-ray player

Heh. I already have 4 of the 5 entered, and I was going to get Cars 2 this week. But I have a PS3. So... uh... why bother?

[quote name='M3wThr33']Heh. I already have 4 of the 5 entered, and I was going to get Cars 2 this week. But I have a PS3. So... uh... why bother?[/QUOTE]
Less wear on your PS3 is why. When I owned a PS2, I'd use a regular DVD player instead as well.

I just need African Cat to qualify for this deal, but I think I will pass. It's not much savings over regular price. Last year's deal was much better.

Guess it's not selling at $80 + S&H.

Also, notice the text, it says "bring home 3 of these 5", which means if you only have three of them, you can get it.

Yeah, until it becomes 3D compatible and has an optical output I'm not interested in the slightest... there's no reason I'd put down $30 or so for African Cats and an extra $60 for an outdated, (fairly) barebones Blu-ray player.

EDIT: I didn't notice that they also cut down the requirements to only three of the five titles... doesn't matter because I still don't care about this "deal."

[quote name='starmask2k3']If it was a 3D blu-ray player it would be a great deal but its a reg blu-ray player[/QUOTE]

Which is a little baffling, given that three of the five titles are 3D titles... Way to go, Disney.

I actually have four of these titles, and haven't entered the codes for three of them yet, but I'm not sure I can be bothered for this particular player.

Odd, I just entered my codes today and happen to notice the change. Came here because I remember a discussion about it ... looks like you all already know though.

I still need another bluray player for the bedroom but don't think I want to jump on this. No shipping, then yeah, I probably would

I was debating on ordering the blu-ray player, but discovered on another forum that Disney charges around $35 for processing and shipping.

For those collecting points, you can get 5 points a day (15 points combined for Friday through Sunday) at www.abcfamily.com by clicking on the disney rewards link.

Blockbuster have Toshiba Blu-ray Player for $49.99 beat Panasonic Blu-ray player for $20 plus shipping. No need to spend extra $20 - $30 for 3 movies :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Masterkyo']Blockbuster have Toshiba Blu-ray Player for $49.99 beat TOSHIBA Blu-ray player for $20 plus shipping. No need to spend extra $20 - $30 for 3 movies :)[/QUOTE]

Do you have to get a membership to get it at that price?

bread's done
Back