CAG Foreplay #39: Are You Up to the Task? (4/2/08)

[quote name='InuFaye']Shipwreck

How do you feel about The Rock being cast as Shipwreck in the GIJOE movie?[/quote]

It doesn't matter what Shipwreck thinks about the Rock!!!

I couldn't help myself:)

[quote name='DJSteel']It doesn't matter what Shipwreck thinks about the Rock!!!

I couldn't help myself:)[/QUOTE]

Shipwreck doesn't need anymore reasons to feel a little sick to his stomach.

[quote name='shipwreck']Shipwreck doesn't need anymore reasons to feel a little sick to his stomach.[/quote]

I know.. the Bengals are enough to do that by themselves

[quote name='shipwreck']Just wanted to let everyone know that this week's show may be a little late or even combined into next week's show. We were planning to record tonight, but the fact that I am absolutely exhausted from not being able to sleep after watching that Memphis game combined with Mrs. Ship being caught up at work, has kind of delayed things a little.[/QUOTE]

Your guys need to practice their free throws ;) They gave that game away,.

[quote name='shipwreck']Just wanted to let everyone know that this week's show may be a little late or even combined into next week's show. We were planning to record tonight, but the fact that I am absolutely exhausted from not being able to sleep after watching that Memphis game combined with Mrs. Ship being caught up at work, has kind of delayed things a little.[/quote]

bah, you disappoint me! :bomb:

[quote name='DJSteel']I know.. the Bengals are enough to do that by themselves[/quote]Ouch... I even felt that & I'm a pats fan. ;)

Well, it turns out that Mrs. Ship has bronchitis, so it looks like we'll just cover two weeks worth of releases next week.

[quote name='shipwreck']Well, it turns out that Mrs. Ship has bronchitis, so it looks like we'll just cover two weeks worth of releases next week.[/quote]

awww, hope she feels better soon. lemme know if you need an emergency cohost ;)

Thanks for all the get well wishes. I'm now really wishing that I worked in a profession that provided sick days, as all I have the energy to do right now is hit the TV remote buttons. I can't really speak for more than a sentence or to without losing my voice and coughing for days, so the show would have needed a lot of editing. If you're looking for something on the DS, Teenage Zombies looks fun this week.

Hey, Mrs Shipwreck,
Hope you will get well soon, I am wondering if you have tried Echinacea for sore throat and cold. I never trusted herbal supplement myself but Echinacea seemed to work well for me. My friend recommended it to me because she know I get very sick whenever I have a cold/flu. I recommend trying some and you can get them at a concentrated form if you have any Whole Food in town. You can also combine that with Day/Nightqual. If you have a sore throat I recommend gurgling with salt water.

[quote name='InuFaye']Shipwreck

How do you feel about The Rock being cast as Shipwreck in the GIJOE movie?[/QUOTE]

I just found out about that and came here to ask the same question. I'm not sure how I feel about the Rock playing Shipwreck, although I'm a huge Rock fan.

I've just gotten around to listening to this episode and I just got to where you were, Shipwreck, in Mass Effect, which I got from GameFly a week or so ago. I like it, but like you, I can't play much more than an hour or so at a time. Have you gotten any further since then?

Is the location in R6V2 you were talking about the wall between the outdoor stairs and garage? That's where I camp mostly, so much so that I usually find that everybody else has left me behind. :lol: If you need another man for a hunt, give me an invite. If you want more room for friends on your list, couldn't you create a new silver account(say CAG Shipwreck2) and add it to your list to check its friends for people to invite? I think that's how the extra lists work, right?

Have you tried the God of War PSP demo yet? You can get it on the PS3 and transfer it over if you haven't already. That would probably be the best way to try out the camera

bread's done
Back