CAGcast #769: 100 Dumplings

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. Good news regarding the closure of the Xbox 360 store: You'll still be able to buy backwards compatible games in the current Xbox store.

Thanks for the cast… I had to laugh when Ship asked if The Flash is ok for his kids, because the night before I showed the scene at the hospital to my 8 year old, thinking she’d find it funny. She was traumatized and I’m not allowed to recommend movies for a week or two. Your kids may be fine with it if course.

I often listen while driving, and when you guys talk about what you’ve been watching I’ll inevitably think “that sounds good!” and then forget what it was by the time I get home. Would it be possible to add those titles in the show notes?

I often listen while driving, and when you guys talk about what you’ve been watching I’ll inevitably think “that sounds good!” and then forget what it was by the time I get home. Would it be possible to add those titles in the show notes?
The outline used to be included on the app, which was super helpful for remembering things. This happens to me a lot as well.

Good show though guys, and The Flash is fine. It’s at least interesting throughout. Blue Beetle was good as well, but felt very Antmany to me, and wasn’t nearly as enthralling. Most of the comic movies and shows post COVID have been just alright.

bread's done
Back