Trading PS2 for...

whoknows

CAGiversary!
Feedback
86 (99%)
Hi all.

Ok, so here's the deal.

I have an SCPH-50001 PS2 that works perfectly and has everything that came with it and a network adapter.

What I want to do is trade someone for a slim PS2. I would be willing to throw in some cash or games along with the big PS2 if needed.

If anyone is interested in doing this kind of think LMK via PM.

I am interested but have no slim PS2, if you are willing to let go of it for some money then give me a pm. Also be sure to check out my tradelist.

[quote name='jd302426']I am interested but have no slim PS2, if you are willing to let go of it for some money then give me a pm. Also be sure to check out my tradelist.[/QUOTE]

I think he just wanted to do a straight up trade: Fat PS2 with games/money for a slim PS2. I could be wrong though most likely I am as I have had a little to much :beer:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']I think he just wanted to do a straight up trade: Fat PS2 with games/money for a slim PS2. I could be wrong though most likely I am as I have had a little to much :beer:[/QUOTE]

Not to mention you are from Hell...:cool:

[quote name='Wlogan31']Not to mention you are from Hell...:cool:[/QUOTE]

Lo :lol: well isn't Ohio hell? fuck I think so and so does most of the people I know.

:rofl:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']I think he just wanted to do a straight up trade: Fat PS2 with games/money for a slim PS2. I could be wrong though most likely I am as I have had a little to much :beer:[/QUOTE]

Actually you are right. :D

[quote name='jd302426']I am interested but have no slim PS2, if you are willing to let go of it for some money then give me a pm. Also be sure to check out my tradelist.[/QUOTE]

I dont think I'd sell it unless you can beat what Gamestop would give me for it (I think it was $65 last I heard)

THis isn't that bad of an offer - I'd like to do some HDD stuff :whistle2:s and the slim isn't supporting my needs :rofl: but its so little

[quote name='whoknows']Actually you are right. :D

I dont think I'd sell it unless you can beat what Gamestop would give me for it (I think it was $65 last I heard)[/QUOTE]

Wow I am fucking right :shock:

Cmon hook whoknows up guys!

It is so little joe and sweet and cuddly. :lol:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']You think that's bad, I found Joe's on the 5th page with the STD bitchies. I am going to miss joe. . . :rofl:[/QUOTE]

yea, I just let that one die and started a new one

[quote name='joevan']yea, I just let that one die and started a new one[/QUOTE]

Damn I'm sorry that your topic got aids joe :lol: may it R.I.P.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Damn I'm sorry that your topic got aids joe :lol: may it R.I.P.[/QUOTE]

thats what it gets from hanging around with whoknows

[quote name='joevan']thats what it gets from hanging around with whoknows[/QUOTE]

:hot:

It lasted as long as it did because of me...if I wasnt there it would have been a 1 day thread, you all should thank me :D

[quote name='whoknows']:hot:

It lasted as long as it did because of me...if I wasnt there it would have been a 1 day thread, you all should thank me :D[/QUOTE]

:rofl: fuck man you see how many times I bumped that mother fucker? :lol: when I didn't it went to page five got aids and now it died. :applause:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Bump for whoknows.[/QUOTE]
OMG...I wasnt on all morning and this is what happened. You saved me..I now owe you 1 whole penny...Local Pickup only :D

[quote name='iheartmetal']i have an extra slim ps2... do you have anything like hdloader?[/QUOTE]

Nope, Sorry :sad:

All I have is the PS2 and the network adapter.

[quote name='whoknows']OMG...I wasnt on all morning and this is what happened. You saved me..I now owe you 1 whole penny...Local Pickup only :D[/QUOTE]

Where the fuck was you? I was at your house knocking and no one answered son of a bitch!

:lol:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Another bump for whoknows. This seems to be going as well as my Burnout: Revenge for Shadow of the Colossus thread. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

and as well as my sealed FS thread :roll:

[quote name='joevan']and as well as my sealed FS thread :roll:[/QUOTE]

:lol: Seems we are all three in the same boat. I hope we aren't up a creek without a paddle.

:rofl:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Man where the fuck has who knows been all day? I bet he got SOTC and has been playing it like crazy. . . Lucky bastard :twoguns:[/QUOTE]

Its not nice to call me a bastard just because you're jealous. :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']Its not nice to call me a bastard just because you're jealous. :lol:[/QUOTE]

can I call you a bastard b/c you defaced my Vida sig in my last contest?

[quote name='whoknows']Its not nice to call me a bastard just because you're jealous. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Lol :lol: you know I was just kidding around with you man. I am jealous because I have to fucking wait and hope it is in the 26th-27th and that I have enough $ to buy it. So I take it you did get it? How is it dude give me some juicy tasting pus. . . I mean details :rofl:. I'll hit you up on MSN about it if we don't talk tonight.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Lol :lol: you know I was just kidding around with you man. I am jealous because I have to fucking wait and hope it is in the 26th-27th and that I have enough $ to buy it. So I take it you did get it? How is it dude give me some juicy tasting pus. . . I mean details :rofl:. I'll hit you up on MSN about it if we don't talk tonight.[/QUOTE]

Its really awesome, and the ways you have to kill some of the colossi are even cooler and really really creative.

I figured out that you can go back and fight colossi that you have already fought which is really cool.

Bad part: I have around 3hours 27 minutes playtime and am already at the 9th colossi.

[quote name='whoknows']Its really awesome, and the ways you have to kill some of the colossi are even cooler and really really creative.

I figured out that you can go back and fight colossi that you have already fought which is really cool.

Bad part: I have around 3hours 27 minutes playtime and am already at the 9th colossi.[/QUOTE]

fuck man, how many of them are there? I heard there is extra modes you can unlock and that allow you to get more weapons and shit. So I think they said the replay value makes up for the lack of length. I hope so as I really want this fucking game now.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']fuck man, how many of them are there? I heard there is extra modes you can unlock and that allow you to get more weapons and shit. So I think they said the replay value makes up for the lack of length. I hope so as I really want this fucking game now.[/QUOTE]

IIRC there are 16 of them...They are getting a lot harder though. I just killed the 9th one and it was the most violent one yet :)

I havent checked about the unlockables yet though...all I know so far is there is a hard mode.

[quote name='whoknows']IIRC there are 16 of them...They are getting a lot harder though. I just killed the 9th one and it was the most violent one yet :)

I havent checked about the unlockables yet though...all I know so far is there is a hard mode.[/QUOTE]

Hmm 16 of them not to bad then prob take me 6-7 hrs then to beat the game on normal. For the unlockables all I heard was if you complete the other modes you get more weapons. I also heard there is a time attack mode or some shit.

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Hmm 16 of them not to bad then prob take me 6-7 hrs then to beat the game on normal. For the unlockables all I heard was if you complete the other modes you get more weapons. I also heard there is a time attack mode or some shit.[/QUOTE]

I might have to give this game a shot :D

[quote name='joevan']I might have to give this game a shot :D[/QUOTE]

I'd definitley reccomend it Joe, as it has gotten great scores. I am hoping to pick it up when I go to EB if they have it, and I have enough $$ :pray:

[quote name='-Blood_Rayne-']Sweet man! :bouncy: from who/what did you have to trade with your "fat" PS2?[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you all about it later on MSN...but all I really have to do is pay shipping for the other person.

bread's done
Back