superhugebutt's Super Huge (or maybe not) Tradelist

superhugebutt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
:booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty: :booty:

All games are for sale or trade, with prices listed including shipping. If you want to haggle, please do... I'm more than happy to work with you.

I ship First Class Mail with Delivery Confirmation; insurance is readily available but costs an extra 50 cents.

ALL games are mint with the original case and manual; please ask if you'd like a photo. Anything less than perfect is noted. Everything plays fine.

Nothing is Platinum Hits, Greatest Hits, or Player's Choice. I don't buy into that crap.

I DO NOT take PayPal. Some jerk on eBay hacked my account and ripped me a new one. Money orders and checks (let's see your feedback!) are fine. Thanks.

Have:

Xbox:

$6 Blood Wake
$7 Brute Force (Has Minor Scratches)
$8 Indiana Jones & The Emperor's Tomb (Has Scratches)
$7 Yager
$10 Xbox Music Mixer w/ Microphone

PS2:

$7 EyeToy: Groove w/o Camera

Want:

PS2:

EyeToy: Play
Destroy All Humans
Gran Turismo 4
God of War
Jak 3
Indiana Jones and the Emperor's Tomb
XIII
TimeSplitters: Future Perfect

PC

KOTOR
KOTOR II
Sims 2
Both Sims 2 expansions

DVD

Disney's Sleeping Beauty
CSI Season 1 & 3
Any season of Law & Order SVU

[quote name='Rhett']I have mercenaries but thats just a tiny list o_o[/QUOTE]

Ha ha. I know. I just bought Mercenaries today at Best Buy, though, so thanks anyway. I'll willingly pore over want lists, since I have a huge load of stuff I'm not sure if I want to put here or on eBay.

yea - I've been waiting on a price drop to pick one up again - I couldn't justify the price when I had mine.

We're still on for shipping tomorrow, correct? I've got a money order ready to roll :D

No point to buy a PSP now. Sony is coming out with a new psp value package that has a 1 gb memory stick priced at $299. Just wait for that.

[quote name='joevan']yea - I've been waiting on a price drop to pick one up again - I couldn't justify the price when I had mine.

We're still on for shipping tomorrow, correct? I've got a money order ready to roll :D[/QUOTE]

Yes, sir. Your sexy (almost) new Xbox is all ready to hitch a ride on the UPS truck.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']No point to buy a PSP now. Sony is coming out with a new psp value package that has a 1 gb memory stick priced at $299. Just wait for that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe us cheap folk don't want to pay that price. Thanks for the bump, by the way.

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']No point to buy a PSP now. Sony is coming out with a new psp value package that has a 1 gb memory stick priced at $299. Just wait for that.[/QUOTE]

Maybe us cheap folk don't want to pay that price. Thanks for the bump, by the way.

[quote name='superhugebutt']Yes, sir. Your sexy (almost) new Xbox is all ready to hitch a ride on the UPS truck.[/QUOTE]

awesome - I'm tired of time-sharing a Thompson drive one with my roommates
:D

[quote name='joevan']awesome - I'm tired of time-sharing a Thompson drive one with my roommates
:D[/QUOTE]

Can't blame you for that. The Samsung kills the Thompson. Reads better and is a lot quieter. Great for studying. ;)

Well of course its not cheap, Im just stating for people who are thinking of buying a new PSP. I mean the new Value pakc is offering the All-New white psp also. When I bought my psp I bought metal gear acid and paid $300 +tax. I wish I wouldve waited for the white psp that comes with a 1gb stick. I had to buy a 1gb stick so in other words, I couldve saved $50. If only I wouldve waited. Sorry not trying to discourage anyone from buying your package, Would you be willing to sell Spiderman 2? :)

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Well of course its not cheap, Im just stating for people who are thinking of buying a new PSP. I mean the new Value pakc is offering the All-New white psp also. When I bought my psp I bought metal gear acid and paid $300 +tax. I wish I wouldve waited for the white psp that comes with a 1gb stick. I had to buy a 1gb stick so in other words, I couldve saved $50. If only I wouldve waited. Sorry not trying to discourage anyone from buying your package, Would you be willing to sell Spiderman 2? :)[/QUOTE]

I give you massive respect for clearing your meaning up in a civil manner - :D
I agree - I'd have loved better value pack when I picked mine up :cry:

[quote name='o0SwishaHouse']Well of course its not cheap, Im just stating for people who are thinking of buying a new PSP. I mean the new Value pakc is offering the All-New white psp also. When I bought my psp I bought metal gear acid and paid $300 +tax. I wish I wouldve waited for the white psp that comes with a 1gb stick. I had to buy a 1gb stick so in other words, I couldve saved $50. If only I wouldve waited. Sorry not trying to discourage anyone from buying your package, Would you be willing to sell Spiderman 2? :)[/QUOTE]

I have someone interested in the whole package as of now, but if he decides against it I'll let you know. No harm done, man.

[quote name='joevan']bump - MO is on its way :)[/QUOTE]
Ha, thanks Joe. I'm going to try to hit UPS before they close here in an hour. If I don't make it there's no reason it won't go out tomorrow.

[quote name='polaricecaves']did you check the software version for me?[/QUOTE]
Yes. I PM'ed you about it.... Did you not get my message? I waited for a response but another user already closed a deal with me.

THE PSP IS GONE.

bread's done
Back