Lock

Status
Not open for further replies.

worx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
237 (100%)
Getting way to many PM's over stuff I've already sold so its time to shut this one down. ;)

Sold Items Sold Items Sold Items

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 (sealed) $29

Shadow Hearts: Covenant (mint) $13 (PENDING - just waiting for the check to arrive)

GCN
Mario SuperStar Baseball (sealed) ($34) - Picked up another copy since it seemed like people were interested in it. *PENDING to EW*

*DS BUNDLE sold to whoknows - no really, whoknows who this went to?*
ZooKeeper - Mint ($12 shipped - $10 if bought with the DS)
Nintendo DS ($90 - SHIPPED PARCEL POST w/ INSURANCE) - Owned by a 16 year old girl for about a year - shrike decided to get her hooked on DKC 2 on GBA and then I stupidly showed her the "OMFG soooo cute!" micro so this is up to get one of those - touch screen has a few scratches on it (one really noticeable but the rest are micro (no pun intended) Unit works perfectly and holds it battery charge like new.

Also included:
Metroid Prime Hunters Demo
charger
extra stylus
all original paperwork.

The Box was slightly water damaged after Katrina and thrown out (the DS was evacuated safely with us though :rofl: )

Xbox

Doom 3 : Resurrection of Evil - $17 shipped (I switched out the cases so now it has a non sticker one) (EB "gutted copy" with stickers - a few minor scratches from being stored in that stupid plastic bag :roll: (the kind you hold it up to the light to see) - plays through all the way with no problems - even on my old crappy Thompson drive Xbox

The Warriors (mint condition) $27

Ninja Gaiden Black (disc is mint- has same minor issues with manual as Darkwatch with the case crimping it) ($22) -

Darkwatch (mint - manual has two slight crimps/creases at the top/bottom from the case - not horrible - you can see them in the pic) - $24

Capcom Classics Collection ($14) sold to mtxbass1

GCN
Mario SuperStar Baseball (sealed) ($38) (Sold to Jhiggity from the STL)

Persona 2 - PS1 (Pristine and complete) - $23 (PENDING 11/10)

Dreamcast:
Pink case - not loud at all (shockingly enough)- comes with Record of Lodoss War

Digital Devil Saga 2 (sealed) - $41
X-Men Legends 2 (sealed) - $37
Sly 3 (sealed) - $28
We Love Katamari (mint) - $23

[quote name='Zakman86']Gah, X-Men Legends 2 on the wrong system!

Any chance of getting it on XBox?[/QUOTE]

unfortunately no - these games were liquidated from a local store thats going out of business due to Katrina - there were a few things left but most of it was PS2 - I grabbed the gems to pass on here. If nobody wants them, I guess I'll have to open them and play :rofl:

[quote name='The VGM']haha Darkwatch already. So sad.[/QUOTE]

It was good for the first 6-7 hours and then I bought the Doom RoE and haven't played since

[quote name='whoknows']I bet you think your old list wasnt good enough so you had to make a new one...tsk tsk.[/QUOTE]

it wasnt - this list is like 10x better

[quote name='zewone']Check my list for We

[quote name='The VGM']So the new one is just the expansion? That sucks.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much - but like I said, its pretty cool and worth the $ - plus I had a $20 gift voucher :D

Games are never worth the money anymore. Phoenix Wright is the only one so far. Hopefully 50 Cent Bulletproof will be.

[quote name='bostonfrontier']damn dude, you ain't gonna sell any of those with those prices[/QUOTE]

what, the prices that are below used EB retail and shipped first class with DC?
:roll:

[quote name='bostonfrontier']damn dude, you ain't gonna sell any of those with those prices[/QUOTE]

:rofl: :rofl:

Even selling new games below EBs shipped prices for used games isn't enough now.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

[quote name='chickenhawk']:rofl: :rofl:

Even selling new games below EBs shipped prices for used games isn't enough now.

:roll: :roll: :roll:[/QUOTE]

I think its the same dude that wanted your stuff :rofl:
its just as good as the guy that sent me the PM that went:
"25 for katamari" and that was it :roll:

And everybody knows I always start high and knock a few bucks off to reach equilibrium :D

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']i sent u that pm whast the point youre trying to make?[/QUOTE]

That your face is funny looking.

I know I know. Good one skyghene, good one.

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']i sent u that pm whast the point youre trying to make?[/QUOTE]

that you lack intrapersonal and technical writing skills...

wow my offer must have really offended you for you to come back and try to insult me. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass with those prices and buy yourself a clue dipshit? Don't be a prick to someone just because they pm you an offer.
Tool.

[quote name='joevan']that you lack intrapersonal and technical writing skills...[/QUOTE]

[quote name='joevan']I think its the same dude that wanted your stuff :rofl:

And everybody knows I always start high and knock a few bucks off to reach equilibrium :D[/QUOTE]

Was it really? When I saw that I was wondering who it was that was complaining about my prices last time around. Classic if it is the same person!

[quote name='dipsetrenegade']wow my offer must have really offended you for you to come back and try to insult me. Why don't you pull your head out of your ass with those prices and buy yourself a clue dipshit? Don't be a prick to someone just because they pm you an offer.
Tool.[/QUOTE]

While it's unfortunate that you felt hurt by the insult, what exactly is wrong with his prices? These are new releases son and he's offering them at $5-10 below retail before tax. And these are shipped prices on top of that!! Perhaps you should check your local retailers for your very own clue before trying to pawn one off on someone else.

On a side note, I also like Tool! They have some pretty sick videos. I wish they were still making music. :D

[quote name='joevan']I think its the same dude that wanted your stuff :rofl:

And everybody knows I always start high and knock a few bucks off to reach equilibrium :D[/QUOTE]

You're supposed to start off low and add a couple of bucks :D

[quote name='whoknows']You're supposed to start off low and add a couple of bucks :D[/QUOTE]

damn - thats how that works - three years of college down the drain :bomb:

[quote name='chickenhawk']While it's unfortunate that you felt hurt by the insult, what exactly is wrong with his prices? These are new releases son and he's offering them at $5-10 below retail before tax. And these are shipped prices on top of that!! Perhaps you should check your local retailers for your very own clue before trying to pawn one off on someone else.

On a side note, I also like Tool! They have some pretty sick videos. I wish they were still making music. :D[/QUOTE]

He does have a point and I do appologize for quoting the PM you sent me - it wasn't a smart or mature move on my part.

lol, $25.

This site has spoiled people too much, don't know a good deal when they see one.

I was surprised joevan, I rented a copy of Call of Duty for xbox that was beat to shit and the xbox read it with no problems.

[quote name='The VGM']I was surprised joevan, I rented a copy of Call of Duty for xbox that was beat to shit and the xbox read it with no problems.[/QUOTE]

Hm - thats strange - maybe the USPS made it stop reading pristine discs and start realing scratched ones :whistle2:s

[quote name='joevan']Hm - thats strange - maybe the USPS made it stop reading pristine discs and start realing scratched ones :whistle2:s[/QUOTE]

Rainbow 6 didnt work though even after it transfered. It would goto a black screen and freeze.

Maybe the USPS made it stop reading shitty games? :lol:

[quote name='joevan']He does have a point and I do appologize for quoting the PM you sent me - it wasn't a smart or mature move on my part.[/QUOTE]

But your prices are good IMHO.

[quote name='whoknows']They'd be better if everything cost $1 :D[/QUOTE]

That is definitely true. I would bite for some of those at that price.

[quote name='chickenhawk']That is definitely true. I would bite for some of those at that price.[/QUOTE]

You'd only bite for SOME of them?

I'd take them all before you opened your mouth to bite :lol:

[quote name='whoknows']You'd only bite for SOME of them?

I'd take them all before you opened your mouth to bite :lol:[/QUOTE]

I am sure you sensed my sarcasm with the "some." :lol:

What if I told you that me and joe were already working out the details of a $1 for each of those right under your nose? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back