Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
As of yesterday the affected orders have all been shipped out. You should receive it soon. Don't let this burn you on us, Oddworld was our biggest title to date and we shipped it out by ourselves (just two people). We've started using a fulfillment center so this kind of stuff won't happen anymore.
One point of concern that I ran across.

My last two orders, Futuridium and Oddworld, the PS4 copies were both floaters. Previous orders weren't floaters, such as Saturday Morning RPG. All my orders were done as non-boxed shipments, so I think I'm going to have to spend the extra money on the boxes for future shipments and the additional fee is a little off-putting. Not that you're the only ones that ship in bubble mailers by default and end up with floaters in PS4 games, of course.

One point of concern that I ran across.

My last two orders, Futuridium and Oddworld, the PS4 copies were both floaters. Previous orders weren't floaters, such as Saturday Morning RPG. All my orders were done as non-boxed shipments, so I think I'm going to have to spend the extra money on the boxes for future shipments and the additional fee is a little off-putting. Not that you're the only ones that ship in bubble mailers by default and end up with floaters in PS4 games, of course.
FYI, I read a fellow CAG ordered with the box option and said it wasn't worth the extra money. They just put the game in the box with no packing materials. Didn't know if this is just a single case or if others had the same experience.

FYI, I read a fellow CAG ordered with the box option and said it wasn't worth the extra money. They just put the game in the box with no packing materials. Didn't know if this is just a single case or if others had the same experience.
Well, so much for going down the box route next time. :wall:

I remember there were several reports of it in the Vita thread.

I included that information in the FAQ section, but hope that the issue will be resolved at some point, so I can take it out of that section. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Octodad is going to be a big definite for me, I want that one. Probably going to go ahead and pick up XeoDrifter as well. I've already played some of XeoDrifter and I am enjoying it. Lost Sea is more up-in-the-air. I'll have to do a little research before pulling the trigger on that one. Soldner X-2 is likely. I'll check out some reviews first, but I've always enjoyed scrolling shmups.

I just want Volume and Cosmic Star Heroine. Everything else they've announced lately has been a hard pass for me.

Octodad is going to be a big definite for me, I want that one. Probably going to go ahead and pick up XeoDrifter as well. I've already played some of XeoDrifter and I am enjoying it. Lost Sea is more up-in-the-air. I'll have to do a little research before pulling the trigger on that one. Soldner X-2 is likely. I'll check out some reviews first, but I've always enjoyed scrolling shmups.
Lost Sea is a maybe because it's not on Vita. ;D

I've done the box route each time. Never had packing materials. Last time (futuridium) the box wasn't even taped up. Luckily all my orders came in perfect condition, but I think I'm gonna just skip the box from now on.

On the other side of the coin for bubble mailers

I've had to send my PS4 Oddworld and Futuridium back because they were pretty screwed up one of the slipcovers was imploded. Needless to say I think the next step in their company plan is to up shipping packages because the black one doesn't do fuck .

here are some others that have been announced, but no release date yet:

Rainbow Moon PS4 and Vita

Volume - Vita

YIIK (A Post Modern RPG)  - PS4 and Vita

Between visiting my dad, my father-in-law and my three son's spending time with me, I don't think this sale will even cross my mind. Oh the poor sap that has to work that Sunday to monitor the store and stuff.
Poor you, I guess you won't be getting it. God forbid that their date is inconvenient for you. If you actually wanted it, you'd take the 5 minutes out of your day to get it.

Are we supposed to feel sorry for you?

Poor you, I guess you won't be getting it. God forbid that their date is inconvenient for you. If you actually wanted it, you'd take the 5 minutes out of your day to get it.

It's the Internet, we're supposed to feel sorry for everyone........ Sorry if that offended anyone.

I'm a dad, and it's fathers day, so the rest of my family can **** off, as I'll be ordering Octodad when the time comes, as it's my day to do what I want, when I want, problem solved. LOL

Actually, I thinks it's cool they are offering a "dad" game on fathers day, that's a cool promo to have. I see it no different than a game company releasing a horror game on Friday the 13th. It's nothing to get bent out of shape over. As stated, take 5 minutes to get it, or you don't want it that bad.

Oh man, this company is awesome! Subscribing to this thread on the off chance they are able to get physical copies of Fatal Frame made one day.
For now, to buy octodad or not though...

Oh man, this company is awesome! Subscribing to this thread on the off chance they are able to get physical copies of Fatal Frame made one day.
For now, to buy octodad or not though...
I wish them luck on the Fatal Frame game, but if "N" is involved anywhere in that process, I might as well offer my condolences instead.

I wish them luck on the Fatal Frame game, but if "N" is involved anywhere in that process, I might as well offer my condolences instead.
These are literally my thoughts right now. However, it's nice to have a sliver of hope as opposed to the "absolutely no chance in hell that game is ever getting a physical release" certainty we had.

Fault Milestone One and Rabi-Ribi, you will be mine!

header.jpg

34000_Rabi-Ribi.jpg

Anyone here has a complete LMG collection? I just need Breach and Clear and SMRPG
I have all the Vita games, but the PS4 games that I bought, I eventually sold. I don't own a PS4, and I have to draw a line somewhere, as just collecting Vita games at this point are getting out of hand.

I plan to get all of the Vita games, as there cheap, and I'm a physical whore, so there you have it. LOL

Anyone here has a complete LMG collection? I just need Breach and Clear and SMRPG
Yep, I do. I hope they continue to keep the games spaced out so I can keep it that way. July has 4 games I think (counting each game on each platform individually), but luckily there isn't much else coming in July I want.

Really wish these limited physical copies weren't coming on the same day as digital.... Makes it hard to know if a game will be good or not.

I'd like to be able to get some reviews of these games before deciding whether or not I want to buy. Particularly for this upcoming game called Lost Sea. It looks okay from the trailer, but it's hard to tell because the trailer is so short.

Oh oops. I didn't catch the only digital part :/
Only digital is better than not localized at all. I'll take only digital when no other option is available. I've always wanted a physical copy of Phoenix Wright on the 3DS, but had to settle for digital. Still got it, I really love that series, and the 3DS release was a solid entry.

I'll also be rooting for LRG to pick that one up. But they are a small company, and can only handle so many releases. I certainly won't hold it against them if that one doesn't happen.

LRG has like. 25+ releases already lined up
Yeah, these guys are killing it. Normally I wait for price drops on most games, but due to these being "limited", I have to get them when they launch. LRG will win most of my gaming funds this year by default. LOL

Yeah, these guys are killing it. Normally I wait for price drops on most games, but due to these being "limited", I have to get them when they launch. LRG will win most of my gaming funds this year by default. LOL
This. I've been setting aside a cash reserve just for these games. I've even held off on buying some games I actually want to play until we find out if they'll get the LRG treatment. *cough* Axiom Verge *cough*

This. I've been setting aside a cash reserve just for these games. I've even held off on buying some games I actually want to play until we find out if they'll get the LRG treatment. *cough* Axiom Verge *cough*
I was actually going to wait on Axiom myself, but since the Vita game took a year to show up, I bought it as I was tired of waiting. I was happy to support an indie title like this, and if they do happen to have a physical release, I'll double dip, no problem.

I played Axiom Verge for weeks solid, and I'm still playing after I finished it to find all the items. Awesome Game!

I was actually going to wait on Axiom myself, but since the Vita game took a year to show up, I bought it as I was tired of waiting. I was happy to support an indie title like this, and if they do happen to have a physical release, I'll double dip, no problem.

I played Axiom Verge for weeks solid, and I'm still playing after I finished it to find all the items. Awesome Game!
I have no problems with double dipping digital and physical on an indie title. Did it with Shovel Knight with no regrets.

I have no problems with double dipping digital and physical on an indie title. Did it with Shovel Knight with no regrets.
I did the same thing with Shovel Knight. The money stash is supposed to be my new way of getting control over the backlog, but high quality titles from small development teams are my kryptonite. Doesn't get any smaller than one guy, eh? I'll probably break down and double dip on Axiom Verge, too. If it ever gets a physical release, that is. (Please, Mr. Happ/LRG!)

I did the same thing with Shovel Knight. The money stash is supposed to be my new way of getting control over the backlog, but high quality titles from small development teams are my kryptonite. Doesn't get any smaller than one guy, eh? I'll probably break down and double dip on Axiom Verge, too. If it ever gets a physical release, that is. (Please, Mr. Happ/LRG!)
Damn, I double dipped on Shovel Knight as well, I guess I'm in good company uh? Or we all need severe help! LOL

I actually almost triple dipped on SK, but I held back on getting the digital Vita version. If they ever release a physical version there, I'll for sure have to get it.

Cant really blame the Axiom Verge dev for being slow on the Vita version.

He had a slew of health problems and there were several problems he had to deal with the code. Couldnt brute force it like other people can.

Cant really blame the Axiom Verge dev for being slow on the Vita version.

He had a slew of health problems and there were several problems he had to deal with the code. Couldnt brute force it like other people can.
Actually, I believe Sony was supposed to provide a certain software that would have made the conversion possible, but since they had all but given up on the Vita by that point, he had to come up with a plan "B". So that is why I had no problems buying the Vita game day one, and I didn't even wait for the discount to go active. I wanted to give this guy all I could for actually getting the game done and having to deal with Sony and their BS!

T-12 hours ! 

I'm exited, with my wallet willing to take the plunge. 

I'm aiming for one vita copy. so that shouldn't be too hard.

sent from my vita

bread's done
Back