Limited Run Games Thread - Nothing is Limited, We Make Everything Now!

Squarehard

CAGiversary!
Feedback
182 (100%)
Please move all off-topic and non-game related discussion (such as reselling, or he who shall not be named) to the other thread below,

LRG Off-Topic Discussion Thread

---------------------------------------------------------

LRG is on Amazon now!

LRG Trading Thread - Miss a release? Trade with someone who might need a release you have.

Limited Run Games Store Fronthttps://limitedrungames.com/videogamedeals

Limited Run Games at Best Buyhttps://shop-links.co/chgcByJn9wg

Holiday 2022 LRG Releases at Best Buyhttps://cag.vg/lrg

Props to Cheapy for keeping the OP updated. :3

Last edited:
It's still possible they could have had some canceled orders and what not. I am not holding breath on it, but if they do have any for Black Friday it will surely be incredibly limited and considering I wasn't able to get the bundle when it went up, despite getting one into my cart, I have little faith in getting any copies that could potentially be available then. I just can't bring myself to pay too much for it, out of all the LRG games released thus far I'd say the Breach and Clear games are the ones I am least interested in ever playing.
Even if there was a 1% chance of a cancelled order being available, youll have to deal with the 100+ people who are also trying to get it.

Did they announce what games would be up on BF? I feel like they already announced them.

I set my reminder for 09/16 to repeat on 09/23, just to be safe. Will keep my eyes in here to be safe.

In other news, my Octodad tie showed up today. I'm quite impressed in how they did it for the package. Here's pics of what showed up:

I thought it would be just the tie, though the tie box was a big surprise. Worth the wait, IMO.
Wow, had I known there was gonna be a box, I would have gone for the tie bundle. Oh well...

Did they announce what games would be up on BF? I feel like they already announced them.

Wow, had I known there was gonna be a box, I would have gone for the tie bundle. Oh well...
I only knew there was a box when I opened up the shipping box. No word about it being in a tie box.

The reserve stock of all the games besides Breach & Clear
Yikes. Not sure what I'd want them to do in this case... spread them out meaning we pay $5 shipping each time or list them all at once meaning Shopify crashes-- you know it will.

Last edited by a moderator:
well so far I only missed out on 3, SMRPG, futuridium, and xeodrifter.  

Black friday I am gonna try for them unless i can find a way to get them before then

Anyone interested in trading any for the B&C bundle extras..the soundtracks and posters?

I open all my games and love reversible cover idea, but I can't stand the art on my shelf without the matching ps4/vita blue bars at the top. I love the doom one but it looks stupid from the spine.

I open all my games and love reversible cover idea, but I can't stand the art on my shelf without the matching ps4/vita blue bars at the top. I love the doom one but it looks stupid from the spine.
Agree, I have a few steelbook cases too and those kinda drive me nuts since they aren't uniform on my shelf. I also wish I would have picked up the standard edition of No Man's Sky because the CE was kind of pointless, but the artbook is nice at least.

Until an eBay buyer opens up a dispute for getting a sealed empty box.
I'm sure eBay buyers nowadays would open up a dispute even if there was a cart in there. ;D

They can send out cases without actually producing the cart and no one would ever know.
I mean, that's pretty much Minecraft and MLB 15, so wouldn't be all that out of the box. T___T

Damn if I had known the Octodad tie would come nicely boxed like that I would have picked it up.  Guess I'll wait and see if they have a few leftovers on Black Friday.

outside of a special release like Shadow complex (that i got for my son) I am going vita only.  I cant afford every version every time.  

Call me crazy but I'm only buying titles I'm interested in playing. I've got Soldner and Shadow Complex so far, I'll grab others as they interest me. 

Call me crazy but I'm only buying titles I'm interested in playing. I've got Soldner and Shadow Complex so far, I'll grab others as they interest me.
This.

The two titles on vita already announced in September I'm grabbing, skipped almost all of the rest. They have to be a game I'll PLAY, else I'll skip it. Or grab it digitally for super cheap.

The PS4 titles do not interest me at all.

I wasn't planning on getting every release. I was really only planing on what I'd play.

Then someone awesome gifted me Breach and Clear (which was the only title I was missing at the time) and now I feel obligated to catch 'em all. Like I started out perfectly reasonably. I wasn't gonna bother. But then I had a game I knew I'd probably never play, and the ability to have 'em all...and there you have it. 

Who was it here that got offered B&C franchise for .hack collection? Its a bit unrelated but just a quick question.

Someone offered me a CIB .hack gu vol. 2 for my legend of mana and Final fantasy 9. would that be considered a fair trade?

Who was it here that got offered B&C franchise for .hack collection? Its a bit unrelated but just a quick question.

Someone offered me a CIB .hack gu vol. 2 for my legend of mana and Final fantasy 9. would that be considered a fair trade?
Value wise, you're definitely getting the better part of that deal.

Even if both of your games was black label, the other guy would still be losing out.

Mine still says unfilled but I was really scrambling last minute to get my order in last time. Although I made it into the first wave. Just FYI. And also my package is usually keep a day away by the time I get tracking.

That was me. As Square said, I would do the trade you're offered. You're getting pretty good deal there.

They stated on their Twitter that the fulfillment center is taking it slow to avoid mess-ups. It seems they've had some issues with orders that were more than 1 item at a time. Hence some people getting their single copies more quickly.

Also, I've seen more damn complaints of the discs being loose than I ever want to see.
It has nothing to do with LRG, people. I got a sealed copy of Arslan today from Amazon that was loose, it's just how ps4 games are sometimes.

bread's done
Back